Obama Web Townhall

Sarah G

When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left
Mar 4, 2009
NW Ohio
What I saw of it was good. He answered questions about higher education, the budget, small business and that is about all I saw at lunchtime today.

On MSNBC, Contessa Brewer cut in with a supposed Republican budget but all they did was complain about Obama and said they would come up with a plan by next Wednesday. Contessa took some of it but she cut them off finally saying that Politico got hold of the alleged Republican plan but that we aren't hearing anything specific so if they ever get to anything substantive, she would bring their news back.

:lol: Can't they do anything right?

This is all Repubs can do. They are the party of NO answers.

What sort of US budget are they going to produce in less than a week.. If they had one, they should have brought it forward before this.

They were just trying to step on the Web Townhall.

Uh, tax cuts for the rich, what else?

:razz:

They really have to bring a plan by Wednesday or look sillier than they already are.

Obama had just shut the Web thing down but he had people seated in the WH asking questions when MSNBC cut away to the Republicans and their "Plan".

What sort of US budget are they going to produce in less than a week.. If they had one, they should have brought it forward before this.

Why should the Repubs even bother to try to present a budget? The Dems have shown they will not consider any of their proposals. The Dems pushed their stimulus package thru without even giving anyone time to read it, let alone even consider any Repubs recommendations. Remember it's not what the American people want, but rather what circus ring leader Obama and his clowns want.

Why should the Repubs even bother to try to present a budget? The Dems have shown they will not consider any of their proposals. The Dems pushed their stimulus package thru without even giving anyone time to read it, let alone even consider any Repubs recommendations. Remember it's not what the American people want, but rather what circus ring leader Obama and his clowns want.

The American people do want them to submit a plan. Right now, they are just sitting around whining and complaining with no suggestions or input.

Obama wants to work with Republicans. Right from the start they organized and decided to vote no on everything and now they are finding it difficult to come back and say, ok, we will work with Democrats. They're too good for any of that.

I will be very surprised if they come up with anything specific.

We'll see Wednesday.

Obama from the start was trying to work with the republicans and extended his hand several times and they turned him down with a big fuck you..the no votes on anything and everything he came at them with. So how does it feel to be on the outside looking in and knowing that you guys fucked up by not being bi-partisan from the start?

Obama from the start was trying to work with the republicans and extended his hand several times and they turned him down with a big fuck you..the no votes on anything and everything he came at them with. So how does it feel to be on the outside looking in and knowing that you guys fucked up by not being bi-partisan from the start?

That's funny. Yeah, take my hand and walk with me towards economic suicide. Get real. I'd tell him to fuck off too. Obama isn't looking to budge from his agenda. He doesn't have to since he has the majority vote in Congress. This guy has no intentions of working with the Republicans. Every chance he gets he blames the past Administration for all our problems. This guy is not a leader and his spending policies will fail miserably.

The Republican Budget? It is the Dem budget but hack to nothingness.

That is total crap. He tried to work with them and they told him to piss off.

As to clowns, let's talk about Cantor, Boehner etc.

The RNC has no ideas to put forth right now. They simply exist to obstruct.

Go back a few years when they owned the whole show. They wouldn't even bring up the Dem bills on the floor.

Some hippo crissy here.

Now they want to sit down and write the bills with the dems?:lol:

Go back a few years when they owned the whole show. They wouldn't even bring up the Dem bills on the floor.

Some hippo crissy here.

This post is a clear indication of female penis envy...

Some hippo crissy here.

For the record, I believe there are plenty of Rep clowns too. I am neither a Dem or Rep. But funny how you don't mention how the Dems existed for final two years of the Bush Presidency to just obstruct. This is the way all these clowns co-exist. I'd like to clean house and get rid of the politician mentality and replace them with real working people. We need to make our representatives live by the rules they set for us. That means no voting on giving themselves raises, provide them with health care benefits like the average person has and make them contribute to their own 401K plan. No lifetime benefits or pension. We have plenty of qualified unemployed citizens who could step right in and do a better job than what we have gotten from this group. Just hand them a copy of the Constitution and we will be off to a good start.

Last edited:

Some hippo crissy here.

For the record, I believe there are plenty of Rep clowns too. I am neither a Dem or Rep. But funny how you don't mention how the Dems existed for final two years of the Bush Presidency to just obstruct. This is the way all these clowns co-exist. I'd like to clean house and get rid of the politician mentality and replace them with real working people. We need to make our representatives live by the rules they set for us. That means no voting on giving themselves raises, provide them with health care benefits like the average person has and make them contribute to their own 401K plan. No lifetime benefits or pension. We have plenty of qualified unemployed citizens who could step right in and do a better job than what we have gotten from this group. Just hand them a copy of the Constitution and we will be off to a good start.

Real working people?
What makes you think "Real people" can lead any better? Remember, many of todays leaders were once "Real working people"!

Do not believe this? Then tell me, what school grant degrees in Professional Politics? Think of all the BS classes you would have to take!! Come to think about it--would it not be a rip off endorsed by the school?

I really liked the part where obama is going to try and have the government tell us that we're using to much energy in our homes. Yeah, that's the governments business. You people who worship Obama really have problems not being able to take care of yourselves. Geeze just hire a nanny to take care of you, and leave the rest of us alone.

Some hippo crissy here.

Real working people?
What makes you think "Real people" can lead any better? Remember, many of todays leaders were once "Real working people"!

Do not believe this? Then tell me, what school grant degrees in Professional Politics? Think of all the BS classes you would have to take!! Come to think about it--would it not be a rip off endorsed by the school?

First of all I don't know where you are going with the degree in Professional Politics thing. The most important education needed for the job is our Country's history and the laws set forth in the Constitution. Also, putting in term limits could help eliminate elected officials turning into a career politicians drunk with power looking to enrich themselves.

Sidenote: I cringed when you referred to our politicians as our "leaders."

We're donating trillions of dollars to the richest people in the world, but still they go through the budgeting process.

After that, I expect they'll rearrange the sheet music for the sinking of the titanic gala.

Eventually the only people left working will be in Congress. And, as we all know, they're not terrible overworked even in the best of times.

Some hippo crissy here.

Real working people?

which ones?

the web town hall is one of the silliest feel good gimics to come down the pike in ages.

What a great way for a pol to make a bunch of nobodies and losers feel like they are makin a difference. oy vey!

Forum List

Back