Obama Wealth Video: Nearly Half Million Plays Since Release This Morning

i call Godwins Law

Godwins law? What is th....

Oh.

And here I thought there was another reasonable, thought-provoking philosopher who I had not read.

Godwin's law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok, discussion ended.

This audio tape was great for Youtube and drudge today. Every single major 6:30 news played it and... and.... bupkis. No one cares.

FoxNews was more interested in discussing Palin going rogue than this tape.

Nearing 2 million plays within 24 hours.

2MJ.jpg

The republicans so shit the bed in the last 8 years.

Obama could have cloven hooves and the American people would vote for him.

Face it Republicans.

You put a completely incompetent POTUS in office TWICE.

He bearly won a majority and he failed on mulitple counts to do well by the American people.

You can call Obama any fucking thing you want, and it won't be enough to win this time around, because all those "losers" you guys have such contempt for are mighty pissed about what's happening to them and their class.

The Republican party has nobody to blame but itself.

Your contempt for the American working people and the American government is obvious.

Last edited:
Obama is a Marxist nutjob who is about to get a Democratically-controlled Congress to forward his agenda. God help us all.

Obama will allow Bush tax cuts to expire, raise taxes on those making 200K or more (including small businesses), increase capital gains taxes and renew government welfare by sending checks to the 40% of tax filers who pay no federal tax.

He also promises one trillion in new spending.

And this is just the start.

Obama, Pelosi and Reid are an economic tsunami waiting to happen.

The republicans so shit the bed in the last 8 years.

Obama could have cloven hooves and the American people would vote for him.

Face it Republicans.

You put a completely incompetent POTUS in office TWICE.

He bearly won a majority and he failed on mulitple counts to do well by the American people.

You can call Obama any fucking thing you want, and it won't be enough to win this time around, because all those "losers" you guys have such contempt for are mighty pissed about what's happening to them and their class.

The Republican party has nobody to blame but itself.

Your contempt for the American working people and the American government is obvious.

I'd take Bush over Pelosi, Reid, Barney any day of the week. You think it's hard to pay your bills now? Wait until these three suck the life out of your wallet.

Remember what Bush was dealing with: Recession inherited from Clinton, 9/11 and tech bubble burst.

Bush ain't perfect by any means but he'll be looked back on fondly after Obama, Pelosi and Reid run the country into the ground just like Carter did.

I'd take Bush over Pelosi, Reid, Barney any day of the week. You think it's hard to pay your bills now? Wait until these three suck the life out of your wallet.

You seem confused by me, PB.

I have no confidence that it's going to get better under Obama. The fundamentals of our economy are beyond his ability to change.

I was merely pointing out WHY the American people are going to vote for HOPE rather than more of same.

Remember what Bush was dealing with: Recession inherited from Clinton, 9/11 and tech bubble burst.

Again, you seem to think ME an unthinking partisan. the fundamental problems we're facing have been on a slow cook for over thirty years. Republican and DEmocratic leadership were the chefs of this unpalatable economic dreck we're eating right now.

It's going to get WORSE, not better. Nobody's planning, I think on changing the underlying problem that is causing all the other problems that most of you can correctly identify as disasters.

What is that fundamental problem, you aaks? Declining purchasing power of the American middle class. Why is it declining? FREE TRADE.... simple as that.

Bush ain't perfect by any means but he'll be looked back on fondly after Obama, Pelosi and Reid run the country into the ground just like Carter did.

That I rather doubt.

NOBODY with a clue, is ever going to think Bush II was anything but an incompetent who turned gold into lead. It's soemwhat overstated, partially not fair, but that's what people are going to think for a might long time.

He is going to be the HOOVER of our generation.

Now bear in mind I just said he was not entirely responsible for the mess this economy is in, right?

No, he failed on every count, domestic and foreign, but he is heardly the mastermind that caused the fundamental problems this nation is facing.

Last edited:
NOBODY with a clue, is ever going to think Bush II was anything but an incompetent who turned gold into lead.

Gold into lead, huh?

Bush inherited an economy in recession in January 2001. Nine months later 9/11 occurred. This was followed by the bursting of the tech bubble and six years later the bursting of the housing marketing which in my opinion has as it's source the Carter / Clinton Community Reinvestment Act.

Where I think Bush went partially wrong was working with Kennedy on education and increasing socialized medicine with the Medicare Prescription Act and not being tougher with Congress when he saw the writing on the wall two years ago with Fannie and Freddie.

As for Iraq I think the error there was disbanding the Iraq military which led to the insurgency and extending our involvement by five years. However if ten years from now there is a thriving democratic Iraqi nation that is an ally of the US then the Bush Presidency will be judged by that as well as no further terrorist attacks on the nation under his watch.

Forum List

Back