Obama: We Need to find a way to have everyone embrace my Marxist ideology

GOP: Civility? Go Fuck yourself

Democrats: Offer them an olive branch, and they'll smack you silly with it . . . while hugging the tree, naturally.

Given how charming the left was to President Bush, who went out of his way to be courteous, I can't imagine any reason why they deserve anything more than "go fuck yourselves" now.

What goes around comes around.

Democrats: Offer them an olive branch, and they'll smack you silly with it . . . while hugging the tree, naturally.

Given how charming the left was to President Bush, who went out of his way to be courteous, I can't imagine any reason why they deserve anything more than "go fuck yourselves" now.

What goes around comes around.

KARMA.. Those democrats deserve every single solitary ounce of disrespect that is handed out to them..

Dem: Civility?

Not during ANY of the Bush years. And, since they now HAVE the reins of power, not from them now, either.

Dems, as one sage member here often notes, are the Party of "fuck you!"

The Dem Parody is a rancid bad joke.

And you're right. Fuck you. I decline the invitation of the President to NOW suddenly be "civil." Whining jackass hypocrite putz. Cry me a fuckin' river.

boo fuckin' hoo. Can't take the heat? Quit. Take that retarded Vice President of yours with you.

We all do better when congress and senate do nothing but argue with each other so much they can't keep passing useless expensive legislation.

So let's encourage the bickering and mudslinging.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

LOL, that's the modus operandi of progressives, having no morals or principles they are left with nothing but slogan and slander as a means to conduct their public discourse. All in all they appear to be a rather miserable lot and one should not expect anything approaching "civility" from them lest one be continually disappointed.

The guy is out to lunch never to return.

Dems tried turning us into Cuba and have gotten spanked for it, so what's a community organizer to do? Cry about the lack of civility and bemoan how fucking stingy the federal budget is!!! It's 28% of the fucking economy and Obama's 2010 Deficit alone is bigger than any Reagan budget!!!!

Dems are on glidepath to lose 100 seats in the House and every Senate seat

‘We Need to Find Our Way Back to Civility,’ Obama Says at National Prayer Breakfast
Thursday, February 04, 2010
By Susan Jones, Senior Editor

President Barack Obama receives a kiss from first lady Michelle Obama after speaking at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington on Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010. Sen. Amy Klobuchar D-Minn. Applauds at right. (AP Photo/Pablo Martinez Monsivais)
(CNSNews.com) – President Barack Obama preached politics – the importance of “civility” in the public square and finding common ground – at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington on Thursday. He mentioned health care several times.

Bemoaning the “erosion of civility in the public square,” Obama said it “sows division and distrust among our citizens; it poisons the well of public opinion; it leaves each side little room to negotiate with the other; it makes politics an all-or-nothing sport, where one side is either always right or always wrong, when in reality, neither side has a monopoly on truth.”

Obama said in those conditions, it’s easy to “lose sight” of hungry children, homeless men, and “families without health care.”

CNSNews.com - ?We Need to Find Our Way Back to Civility,? Obama Says at National Prayer Breakfast

yep,, he went the the National Prayer Breakfast and instead of praying he turned it into a campaign speech. Course he canceled the National Day of Prayer. Go figure. What a butthole he is.

He probably assumed a "prayer breakfast" was meant to worship him.

Forum List

Back