Obama: 'We Don't Believe Anybody Is Entitled to Success in This Country'

OMG, our Constitution, you know the law of the land gives us the right to succeed. Everyone is entitled to Success, what you do with it is completely up to you.

Gawd, why does the radical left believe the government should be allowed control success?? Remember Obama has a real good knack for picking losers.

No it doesn't.

You folks are something else.

This is a pretty conservative principle.

Yet, we are entitled to Big Bird.................stupid is as stupid does.

Anyone that has children benefits from Big Bird. Do you think differently or you just don't think helping fund something like that is worthwhile? Greed is destroying this country. We have moved from Reagan conservatism to something extremely ugly. Reagan would not be pleased.

Sounds like a fair statement to me. He's merely saying that no one in this country should just have success handed to them without having to work for it.

What is so wrong with that? If anything, conservatives should agree with him on that.

The problem is his disdain for those who do succeed

obama didn't mean that no one should have success handed to them. He meant that you aren't entitled to success even if you did work for it.

No he simply believes that those who have earned success must "spread their wealth" via government force

No it doesn't.

You folks are something else.

This is a pretty conservative principle.

Anyone that has children benefits from Big Bird. Do you think differently or you just don't think helping fund something like that is worthwhile? Greed is destroying this country. We have moved from Reagan conservatism to something extremely ugly. Reagan would not be pleased.

Anyone that has children benefits from big bird?

Really?

I never watched Sesame Street as a kid and if I had kids they sure as hell wouldn't watch that crap either.

Really?

I never watched Sesame Street as a kid and if I had kids they sure as hell wouldn't watch that crap either.

how would you know its crap if you never saw it? I watched Big bird and now my son loves elmo. Just because your childhood was lame doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer.

The idea more than half this nation would get rid of PBS and Sesame street is absurd.

I watched Cnn during the debate and they had that ticker at the bottom showing how much people liked what the two said. When Romrom said that it was the first time both men and women put him in the negative.

you want to go after Elmo and big bird good luck.

Well, according to the right, if Obama said it there must be something sinister behind it because Heaven forbid they ever, ever agree with anything he says.

Better to take things out of context and purposely misinterpret things rather than actually say maybe he was right once.

Really?

how would you know its crap if you never saw it? I watched Big bird and now my son loves elmo. Just because your childhood was lame doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer.

The idea more than half this nation would get rid of PBS and Sesame street is absurd.

I watched Cnn during the debate and they had that ticker at the bottom showing how much people liked what the two said. When Romrom said that it was the first time both men and women put him in the negative.

What's lame is you not teaching your kids but rather letting some vapid puppet do it for you.

And I know it's crap because my friends with rug rats turn on the idiot box and set their kids in front of it for hours thus turning their kids into idiots

Last edited:

Really?

What's lame is you not teaching your kids but rather letting some vapid puppet do it for you.

And I know it's crap because my friends with rug rats turn on the idiot box and set their kids in front of it for hours thus turning their kids into idiots

thats a lot of assuming on your part numbnuts.
Ah so you actually never sat down and watched an episode.
Its ok you had a shit childhood, go play with your stick.

thats a lot of assuming on your part numbnuts.
Ah so you actually never sat down and watched an episode.
Its ok you had a shit childhood, go play with your stick.

If sesame street is your measure of a good childhood I feel bad for you.

And what did all those poor people do before big bird. My god they all must have had shitty lives.

Forum List

Back