Obama: We can fix the economy with fake temporary jobs

Give him a break, no one around him has ever held a real job, so they do not know how the real world works either.

Meanwhile the Republicans have not provided anyone a job.....and they don't seem to care either

BHO thinks that blowing billions on one time projects will fix the economy. A more clueless leader there could not be.

yep his big plan is yet more spending on Infrastructure. Which Means more Billions spent on Projects that are required by law to pay the highest prevailing Union wage regardless if the workers are union or not. Just like the Community college project I was paid 28 Bucks an hours to work on.

More short term, Temporary jobs, and spending where half of every dollar spent is stolen, wasted and lost.

Obama is Utterly Clueless.

I'm still waiting for all those "Trickle Down" jobs from the GOP $2 Trillion tax cut to the super wealthy

I'm still waiting for all those "Trickle Down" jobs from the GOP $2 Trillion tax cut to the super wealthy

I'm still waitg for YOU to prove it...and still waiting for YOU to justify Government growing larger...But Hell it shouldn't bother you should it?

Government gets larger and it justifies Your existence, doesn't it? Mr.Government worker?

The first thing that should have been cut are Government jobs across the board.

I'm still waitg for YOU to prove it...and still waiting for YOU to justify Government growing larger...But Hell it shouldn't bother you should it?

Government gets larger and it justifies Your existence, doesn't it? Mr.Government worker?

Show where Government employment has increased under Obama

We know it went up under Bush

Show where Government employment has increased under Obama

We know it went up under Bush

They BOTH are guilty.

The Obama Budget: Spending, Taxes, and Doubling the National Debt

[SNIP]

Permanently expand the federal government by nearly 3 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) over pre-recession levels;

[/SNIP]

And this is 2009.

He DOUBLED what Bush did.

Show where Government employment has increased under Obama. We know it went up under Bush.
WOW! Just WOW! RW have you been living under a fuckin' rock? You're joking right? Talk about willful ignorance! Seriously tempted to neg!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back