Obama watches NCAA Basketball Tournament while Japan suffers

Failure at what? I have insurance and have made sound decisions in my life. Can't say the same for you.

I feel for the poor, hence why I want to help them. I have no sympathy for idiotic hypocrites such as yourself. You can spin it to me hating the poor, but my viewpoints and your viewpoints show the truth.

yes yes... by your own admission your goals are impossible, but you wish to destroy everything to try them anyway.

Well la dee da fairy sprinkles for all!

But thanks for reminding the forum what a lying hater you are for those you claim to want to help, even if it is against their will and there are better ways to help them that just aren't fascist enough for you.

Failure at what? I have insurance and have made sound decisions in my life. Can't say the same for you.

I feel for the poor, hence why I want to help them. I have no sympathy for idiotic hypocrites such as yourself. You can spin it to me hating the poor, but my viewpoints and your viewpoints show the truth.

yes yes... by your own admission your goals are impossible, but you wish to destroy everything to try them anyway.

But thanks for reminding the forum what a lying hater you are for those you claim to want to help, even if it is against their will and there are better ways to help them that just aren't fascist enough for you.

LOL, let's be honest. You have no better ideas. You've failed at life because you're just not a smart person, simple as that. Good luck paying off that medical debt though! That's Obamas fault too!

Who does the guy think he is?

Japan suffering from a nucular meltdown while Libya revolts and Obama just watches a Basketball game?

Will the indignities ever end?

Come on RW....you know the US is broke. We can't afford to help ourselves, much less some foreign country...

Funny how not a single one of the extremists in this thread has even attempted to answer this question. Why? Because you have no answer and are purely looking for things to complain about. Pathetic lives you must lead if this is as good as it gets for you.

Be proud. :clap2:
Obama immediately pledged 100 million dollars for Haiti. Tell us RDD, what has Obama pledged for Japan?

Oh yeah, he ordered a Carrier there that got too close and was radiated then had to back off. Rumblin, Bumblin, Stumblin! Just like his entire Presidency.

He was only able to push through ObamaCare because he had a majority in Congress. Now that he has lost that majority to work with others and actually lead, he's showing everyone what a complete Zero he is. He rules by Executive Fiat.

You LibTurds always complain that you never have a chance to show what great leaders you all are in times of crisis. Well here we are in times of multiple crisis and what does our President do?

Fills out his NCAA Tournament bracket and then heads to Rio.

If John McCain were President you'd be calling for his impeachment.

Lots of rambling...but don't see what you are suggesting he should do. Are you saying we should give Japan money?
It's easy for you to play stupid because you're a Liberal. I spelled it out very clearly in my post.

If you don't understand it, then print it out and have someone read it to you aloud. I won't suffer fools like you gladly.

2 Corinthians 11:19

LOL, let's be honest. You have no better ideas. You've failed at life because you're just not a smart person, simple as that. Good luck paying off that medical debt though! That's Obamas fault too!
You've failed at life because you're just not a smart person, simple as that.
Wow... so compassionate! Utter hypocritical prick. But what else can I expect from you, so I shouldn't be surprised.

All I see from you is: "I've got money so you suck cause you don't and won't believe what I want and give up your freedom."

Throw in a 'neener neener', and you can sound REALLY mature!

You have no better ideas.

Obviously you've forgotten the MANY times I've posted solutions that involve decreasing government. I can't help it if you're too fucking delusional to see them.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what anyone thinks OL'BO can do.

Japan is a wealthy nation and I'm sure its is well able to take care of repairing whats been damaged. We have our fleet there to assist with search and rescue and doing what they can do about the reactors. Not sure what else anyone expects.

If folks want to send money via the Red Cross to help then they will.

I'm pretty sure that the Japanese will take care of Japan.

Japan is a wealthy nation and I'm sure its is well able to take care of repairing whats been damaged. We have our fleet there to assist with search and rescue and doing what they can do about the reactors. Not sure what else anyone expects.

Besides, we are broke. We cannot afford to help Japan out. Who the hell is paying for us to send two aircraft carriers (plus support vessels) over there in the first place? Are we borrowing money from China to help Japan? Oh, the irony...

I'm thinking Obama is descended from Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, born Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus.

Note, both have two different names. It's not a coinkydink!

Japan suffering from a nucular meltdown while Libya revolts and Obama just watches a Basketball game?

He thinks he is God. He really believes all of the hype that surrounded him during his campaign.

I'm thinking Obama is descended from Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus, born Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus.

Note, both have two different names. It's not a coinkydink!

He truly is all knowing ever prescient nobel multi tasking...just for starters. For him to be able to offer up tidbits such as government websites for assistance while making tourney picks on ESPN truly is an out of body experience for us all. We're fortunate that we're living under O. Plus, he needs his rest.

there are now some people saying to not send your money to Japan BECAUSE they are a stable wealthy democracy, and you should be helping out evil despots in Angola "Because those people are the ones who really need help, not those evil first worlders." Heard about that on "WSJ This Morning". Disgusting.

Well, guess he could have been shipping boat loads of money to them, and increasing our national debt.

Seems to me were helping, our troops in the area have been doing their bit, and we've moved in more assets.

How the hell does it become OUR fucking responsibility to bail ever swinging dick out of trouble? Japan can, and will take care of themselves.:eusa_hand:

there are now some people saying to not send your money to Japan BECAUSE they are a stable wealthy democracy, and you should be helping out evil despots in Angola "Because those people are the ones who really need help, not those evil first worlders." Heard about that on "WSJ This Morning". Disgusting.

There are plenty of people in the US that will send money. We always have and always will. Its just the way we are.

As for what anyone thinks of us sending money to Japan? Who gives a shit?? I know I don't care what anyone else thinks.

Obama immediately pledged 100 million dollars for Haiti. Tell us RDD, what has Obama pledged for Japan?

Oh yeah, he ordered a Carrier there that got too close and was radiated then had to back off. Rumblin, Bumblin, Stumblin! Just like his entire Presidency.

He was only able to push through ObamaCare because he had a majority in Congress. Now that he has lost that majority to work with others and actually lead, he's showing everyone what a complete Zero he is. He rules by Executive Fiat.

You LibTurds always complain that you never have a chance to show what great leaders you all are in times of crisis. Well here we are in times of multiple crisis and what does our President do?

Fills out his NCAA Tournament bracket and then heads to Rio.

If John McCain were President you'd be calling for his impeachment.

Lots of rambling...but don't see what you are suggesting he should do. Are you saying we should give Japan money?
It's easy for you to play stupid because you're a Liberal. I spelled it out very clearly in my post.

If you don't understand it, then print it out and have someone read it to you aloud. I won't suffer fools like you gladly.

2 Corinthians 11:19

Right, I'm stupid and a liberal. It should be easy to prove how stupid I am by simply highlighting the portion of your post that shows what you think Obama should be doing in Japan.

Forum List

Back