Obama was on the grassy knoll

I see the biggest troll of all message boards is doing his best to discredit the truth just like his handlers pay him to.your getting desperate now Obamerica :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Republicans let Bin Laden go. They knew that if they caught Bin Laden, America wouldn't have let them invade Iraq. Wow, that sounds too plausible to be a conspiracy.

No, it wasn't Obama. It was Obama's father. All part of the birth certificate plot.

yep.

I heard that Obama Snr deliberately impregnated a white woman - out of wedlock - just so that son could grow up to overthrow America by becoming the first Muslim, Communist, Black President. I was shocked by this.

Last edited:
I see the biggest troll of all message boards is doing his best to discredit the truth just like his handlers pay him to.your getting desperate now Obamerica :lol::lol::lol::lol:

People get paid for that? Where do I sign up?

People ask me what type of plant I am....

I always respond the same way....evergreen baby!!!!

If you find out, please let me know.

ask zionest agent candycorn,he is the one that gets paid the big bucks for his trolling posting disinformation .although dont expect him to give you an honest answer since he like bill clinton,cant open his mouth and utter one word of truth.:lol:

ask zionest agent candycorn,he is the one that gets paid the big bucks for his trolling posting disinformation .although dont expect him to give you an honest answer since he like bill clinton,cant open his mouth and utter one word of truth.:lol:
It's telling that you cannot even spell you intended insults correctly:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It would be an almost impossible to out do the extreme nonsense our resident twoofers and paranoids have twisted from reality !

Last edited:

Ah, those evil joo bastards, doing evil joo things.

Forum List

Back