obama was born in kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
AwJeez.jpg

Sunday, June 27, 2004

AP
Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

AP
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.
FALSE!

sigh..... try doing some research, and reading.... pretty please!

snopes.com: AP Reports Obama as 'Kenyan-Born'

Sunday, June 27, 2004

AP

FALSE!

sigh..... try doing some research, and reading.... pretty please!

snopes.com: AP Reports Obama as 'Kenyan-Born'

I told you snopes is not to be trusted. Plus the link was a newspaper article from a Kenyan newspaper dated 2004. Do not begrudge Kenya for being proud of their native son.

Ya know, we have dozens of threads on this fully debunked, nonsensical OLD CRAP regarding this dummied-up news article. This shit is over four years old, it's false, it's stupid, and like I said, we already have threads on it.

So, that and since I had to remove a link to another forum which the OP posted, I am locking this stupid ass thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back