Obama was arming his Jihadi brothers through Benghazi

Your conclusion is speculation. What is important is that manpower we had didn't show up to fight. That is inexcusable and innocent Americans died horrible deaths because of it. Yeah I know. It was only four and you didn't know them so 'Meh'.

What "manpower" are you referring to, that didn't show up? Thanks.
Pilots on strip alert less than an hour away. Troops who were alerted in Italy, less than 2 hours away. They were ordered to stand down. That's been verified.
Are you referring to the special forces unit stationed at Sigonella that was part of Operation Jukebox Lotus?

Could be. The F-16s could keep Abdul busy till the reaction force arrived.

If anyone seriously believes President Obama was arming our enemies through Benghazi, and has credible evidence to support the belief, I would appreciate it if you would post some links to the evidence. I have heard people make the claim, but I've never taken it seriously. However, I am open minded and would like to drill down on the claim to see if it's true. Thanks.
Note the absolute silence on Benghazi ever since the election. What a scam the GOP pulled on the nation.
Yep, that silence is merely the calm before the storm, dint ya know?

If anyone seriously believes President Obama was arming our enemies through Benghazi, and has credible evidence to support the belief, I would appreciate it if you would post some links to the evidence. I have heard people make the claim, but I've never taken it seriously. However, I am open minded and would like to drill down on the claim to see if it's true. Thanks.
Note the absolute silence on Benghazi ever since the election. What a scam the GOP pulled on the nation.
Yep, that silence is merely the calm before the storm, dint ya know?
The storm was created to hurt Hillary’s poll numbers. Your House majority leader admitted so. Then Trump instructed you not to care now that the election is over. That horse is beaten, long dead, and gone, poor little rube.

Your conclusion is speculation. What is important is that manpower we had didn't show up to fight. That is inexcusable and innocent Americans died horrible deaths because of it. Yeah I know. It was only four and you didn't know them so 'Meh'.

Pilots on strip alert less than an hour away. Troops who were alerted in Italy, less than 2 hours away. They were ordered to stand down. That's been verified.
Are you referring to the special forces unit stationed at Sigonella that was part of Operation Jukebox Lotus?

The CIA Chief of Base never requested an F-16.

The nearest available F-16 was in djibouti, a thousand miles from Benghazi, according to officer who testified to Congress. .

The top speed listed for the F-16 is Mach 2+ (in excess of 1500 mph).

What's the range of an F-16? How far is it from Djibouti to Benghazi? How many in air refuelings would be required for an F-16 mission from Djibouti to Benghazi? What would the mission be?

Last edited:

The nearest available F-16 was in djibouti, a thousand miles from Benghazi, according to officer who testified to Congress. .

What's the range of an F-16? How far is it from Djibouti to Benghazi? How many refueling would be required for an F-16 mission from Djibouti to Benghazi? What would the mission be?

Ask williepete He was a pilot. I was Army.

What's the range of an F-16? How far is it from Djibouti to Benghazi? How many in air refuelings would be required for an F-16 mission from Djibouti to Benghazi? What would the mission be?
Who the hell cares? You obviously think the way Hillary, Obama etc handled Benghazi security is just fine. So go ahead and keep believing that.

They were our enemies, not Obamas

If Obama's daughters were in the Benghazi consulate, he would have sent every military asset within 2000 miles. Instead he chose to hide because of the "bad optics" of the situation and worked on his Las Vegas fundraiser itinerary.

Forum List

Back