Obama Was Always For Bi-Partisanship Even When He Was A Brand New Senator

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I found this old candid interview with Obama by Randi Rhodes this weekend.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdnRkKZVqO0]Randi Rhodes and Barack Obama 1 - YouTube[/ame]

This is from 2004. He hasn't changed. He's been consistent with his willingness to work with Republicans for the good of the country whenever possible.

Any rational unbiased person will see this.

Again, whatever happens in 2012, history will be VERY kind to Obama. Not-so-much for the other guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
1-7-1.jpg

Yep.... he will work with Republicans.

As long as they do things his way :eusa_shhh:

I know that thought and feeling warms your RW heart, however it's just that...a feeling. Nothing based or backed up by and with facts.

Yep.... he will work with Republicans.

As long as they do things his way :eusa_shhh:

I know that thought and feeling warms your RW heart, however it's just that...a feeling. Nothing based or backed up by and with facts.

They make that claim, when the reverse is actually true. I don't see them being able to keep up the charade until next November, however. The American people aren't that stupid and will recognize who's REALLY responsible for gridlock in DC.

It's easy to see who is responsible for gridlock.

Republicans are responsible for gridlock to keep democrats from passing their bills.
Democrats are responsible for gridlock to keep republicans from passing their bills.

They make that claim, when the reverse is actually true. I don't see them being able to keep up the charade until next November, however. The American people aren't that stupid and will recognize who's REALLY responsible for gridlock in DC.

My prediction is that we're going to witness the RepubliCON$ in Congress and in general start to filth and mess their pants and panties once Obama actually begins to campaign when the iron is hot. Once the facts starts coming out it's going to rain on their heads like hot coals. Obama will present to the American people what he's done, and plan to continue to do for them and present what the Republicans has done, and plan to continue to do during his time in Office. They are going to get burned...severely.

I'm very much looking forward to that time.

I guess ignorance truly is bliss. Yeah, Barry's gonna pull out all the stops when he starts to campaign (as if he hasn't been for weeks already). He's gonna give it the old Leading From Behind charge and, by golly, that'll work just like Hope and Change did.

You guys keep passing that crack pipe around so you continue to feel good.

Randi Rhodes and Barack Obama 1 - YouTube

Randi Rhodes and Barack Obama 2 - YouTube

This is from 2004. He hasn't changed. He's been consistent with his willingness to work with Republicans for the good of the country whenever possible.

Again, whatever happens in 2012, history will be VERY kind to Obama. Not-so-much for the other guy.

Where's your link, Marc?

I thought the title of this thread was going to be " Obama was always for...himself." So much for unbiased perceptions, lol. ( We are both more the same than different..both biased with fleeting moments of rationality.) :eusa_angel:

BTW, it's not what they say...it's how they act.

Last edited:

Randi Rhodes and Barack Obama 1 - YouTube

Randi Rhodes and Barack Obama 2 - YouTube

Eric Cantor went to the White house on day three of President Obama's presidency. At the time, Obama and Democrats had total control of the White House, Senate and House. Cantor tried to share ideas with President Obama for stimulating the economy and creating jobs. When Cantor pushed for small business tax-cuts, President Obama said,

"Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won."
Bluegrass Pundit: Obama 2009: "Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won." Obama 2010: "We Need to Come Together'"

Forum List

Back