Obama Warns Gov't Will Go Bankrupt If Health Reform Isn't Passed.

this isn't scare tactics though, as we all know only rush and glenn beck try to persuade people with scare tactics

that was sarcasm for those of you who didn't recognize it.

Seems like this scare tactic routine is SOP for this administration.......crisis this crisis that

shh... Rush and Beck aren't opinions it's Pure Propaganda..

Only Olbermann and all those other folks opinions are truly Opinions.

:eusa_shhh:

Even with Clinton.. I never called for removal.. I understood the charges etc... but I never really called for removal from office

Obama needs to get out of office, and the sooner the better

Let me see if I understand this then, speaning 2.5 Trillion to not lower premiums won't, spending 750 billion to not Stimulate the economy won't, spending 100 billion to bail out the car companies so they won't go bankrupt won't , spending an additional 1 trillion on social spending wont.... I see putting the nation eventually 19 Trllion into debt won't bankrupt the nation , but yet passing the bill will cure all that, frankly thats a big stretch. President Obama reminds me quite honestly of the Emperor Nero playing his violin on global warming, healthcare, and a whole host of other issuess while the economy is burning.

Be a hell of a lot cheaper to give the 12-20 million uninsured insurance than fucking up the whole medical industry with this 2000 page cluster fuckof a bill!!! Also make these fools writing this doomed bill enroll themselves and families in it also. If its good enough for joe taxpayer then it's good enough for senators and congressmen and their families!!!!

he is not only a fear monger, he is a liar.....

his claim that if this bill doesn't pass that "healthcare will consume the entire federal budget" is lie....right now h/c is about 8% of the federal budget, but if we don't pass this do nothing bill, h/c will somehow consume the entire federal budget is so laughable it would be funny if the issue weren't so serious....

this kind of stuff is exactly why i don't trust obama

Forum List

Back