Obama wants your questions

manfromva

Rookie
Jun 7, 2009
go to the whitehouse website and give obama your healthcare questions.... He says he will answer the most asked questions on wednesday during townhall meeting. Let's give him some real questions. since I don't have enough posts yet it won't allow me post the site but it is white house.gov without the space

It would be just like when he is on TV with his "town hall meetings" or whatever. He takes questions from the ones HE chooses before hand and he knows the questions and what he is going to say when he answers them. He makes me sick with his teleprompters, standing up there looking like a bobble head doll. He never looks straight at the camera, just keeps looking from one side to the other. He couldn't give a speech without his precious teleprompters if he tried. He is such a phony and doesn't give a hoot about the country.

Last edited:
I understand exactly what you mean....yet I've posted a few questions on his facebook page so his followers can see what a real question looks like and maybe they will start ask the same questions. The only problem with that is that I had to become a fan of the white house page on facebook. Please don't give up

It would be just like when he is on TV with his "town hall meetings" or whatever. He takes questions from the ones HE chooses before hand and he knows the questions and what he is going to say when he answers them. He makes me sick with his teleprompters, standing up there looking like a bobble head doll. He never looks straight at the camera, just keeps looking from one side to the other. He couldn't give a speech without his precious teleprompters if he tried. He is such a phony and doesn't give a hoot about the country.
That was Bush. Bush definitely screened every audience and didn't tolerate anyone who was negative toward him. Bush's favorite audience was military ... he could rely on applause.

That was Bush. Bush definitely screened every audience and didn't tolerate anyone who was negative toward him. Bush's favorite audience was military ... he could rely on applause.

Thread's about Obama and the questions website, with no mention of Bush except by you. Bush is no longer in office. Try to keep up.

Thread's about Obama and the questions website, with no mention of Bush except by you. Bush is no longer in office. Try to keep up.
I can understand why you wouldn't want Bush mentioned. He embarrassed even the hard right wing.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And Obama relies on?

Overseas crowds.

Pretty much every President's handlers try to put him in the best light any time he's speaking. It's definitely nothing new.

Remember now sonny, the "Mom, the other kid did it too" argument is really a failure, it actually argues against the "change" mantra!:lol:

I can understand why you wouldn't want Bush mentioned. He embarrassed even the hard right wing.

Well, let's talk about Carter then. He embarrassed the hard left. :cuckoo:

real questions? What constitutes a real question?

"Why do you want to kill the USA?" not a valid question?

Forum List

Back