Obama Wants Your Medical Records!

Several things wrong here ... and oddly Editec has the best post from what I have read.

First, we haven't had any privacy for a long time, even what happens in the bedroom is now aired for all to see (oddly more by the straight people complaining about gay people). All our records are easily accessible already by any government agency, trust me, if they want to find out something about you they can, they just don't care as much as people fear (or wish in some cases).

However there is a HUGE plus side to having all your medical records in one database, and anyone who has traveled as much as I have you can appreciate this. If you wind up in a situation in which you cannot tell them where to look for your records and in the hospital you are less likely to be injected with something that will kill you in an emergency.

Several things wrong here ... and oddly Editec has the best post from what I have read.
Editec learned that he had a PI record (political instigator) in 1972.

Based on that, editec has assumed that he had no privacy for decades and he has been 100% correct about that, I suspect.

But honestly...between credit, and health care NONE of us have any privacy and we haven't had any REAL privacy for decades.

Corporations need this information and if the corporations have it, the government has it.

Given that corporations already have access to our records, I fail to see what your complaint is.

Privacy?

We haven't had that in decades.

suddenly, miraculously it's okay to spy on us! :eek: damn!

Now how on earth do you construe me pointing out that we live in fishbowl into me saying that's okay?

Obama ALREADY has access to our medical records because he's POTUS, just as Bush had them when he was POTUS.

Neither of them should have had them but that privacy horse flew the paddock years ago.
Then fight it. Slavery happened for a long time. At what point did it become acceptable? I presume that you didn't spend so much time defending Bush when he was doing it. Don't defend this guy just because he has a "D" next to his name.

Forum List

Back