Obama Wants Your Kids

So far, my experience with YOU has been that your only intent in posting on this message board is to insult people. I have yet to see you actually DEBATE an issue or offer any constructive cricitism in a civil tone. How many other boards have you been kicked off, I wonder? Everyone reaches a boiling point and laces posts with insults occasionally, maybe even frequently, but you're the exception. It's a non-stop project for you.
I'm interested in honest debate with honest brokers of discussion. Whenever one is dishonest in discussion, I demand their accountability for their dishonesty, as you have already experienced. For those who find that unpleasant, the simple solution is to be an honest broker of discussion.

I never post a single thing that I can't back up as ANYONE on either side will tell you. And yet you have called me every despicable name in the book when you can't manage to counter my point(s).

Nuff said.
As I am pretty sure the only "despicable names" that I have called you is "liar" and "weasel", perhaps you could refresh my memory on what other "despicable names" I have called you. Without your supporting your allegation, your allegation about my name-calling to you is bullshit.
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I see nothing wrong with getting kids involved in learning about politics etc. Sure there is an agenda. Some in the thread act as if this is something new on the American political landscape. It isn't. Far from it. This kind of thing crosses over political party boundaries.

Much ado about nothing.

OK, why not call it KIDS FOR POLITICS??? Why does it have to be about BO? You see, once again, you hacks are missing the point!!! Why can't he drum up interest in the system instead of his agenda? Why can't they be encouraged to learn about how it works instead of who works it? Trust me, Obama has been working the system since he got into politics. And he wants our kids to follow his lead???? No thanks. I tell my kids on a regular basis to ignore all the pro-Obama stuff they are getting at school. It's incredible. The focus on this man is horrifying. Why not focus our kids attention on liberty and what it means. Or the REAL meaning of honoring our military, our flag and our Constitution.

Instead, they want to heap praise and glory on a man who doesn't understand these things himself.

Because in 2007, Obama wasn't president yet. He was campaigning for the job.

And your point is????? Wait...never mind...there isn't a point.

Have you got some brilliant response to the songs and chants being taught in our schools now??? DURING his presidency?

I'm interested in honest debate with honest brokers of discussion. Whenever one is dishonest in discussion, I demand their accountability for their dishonesty, as you have already experienced. For those who find that unpleasant, the simple solution is to be an honest broker of discussion.

I never post a single thing that I can't back up as ANYONE on either side will tell you. And yet you have called me every despicable name in the book when you can't manage to counter my point(s).

Nuff said.
As I am pretty sure the only "despicable names" that I have called you is "liar" and "weasel", perhaps you could refresh my memory on what other "despicable names" I have called you. Without your supporting your allegation, your allegation about my name-calling to you is bullshit.
:eusa_whistle:

I confess "every despicable" was overstated. But I stand by what I see from you. You assume that just because someone disagrees with your ideologies (I can' say opinions because as I said, I haven't seen any), that they are liars, weasels, idiots, uneducated, and a slew of others that I don't intend to search back through for. I can even get past someone who calls me all those names IF they say WHY they think that. But you don't. The insults are just regurgitated because it makes you feel momentarily superior.

I see nothing wrong with getting kids involved in learning about politics etc. Sure there is an agenda. Some in the thread act as if this is something new on the American political landscape. It isn't. Far from it. This kind of thing crosses over political party boundaries.

Much ado about nothing.

Influencing parents by using their kids. You see no problem with this.

I wonder how many despotic governments used this technic. Pol Pot, Nazi Germany, etc.

For one thing, children will ALWAYS emulate their parents' political beliefs until they branch out on their own, and often not even then. Any child old enough to even understand that promo would run it by their parents who, by then, probably had made a decision to either support Obama or not and they would pass that opinion on to the kid. For that reason, the promo was probably a bust anyway. But you are trying to make it sound as though Obama were attempting to indoctrinate another Hitler Youth Corps or something. Yeah, sure. That conspiracy theory has already been tossed into the same dumpster that The Birthers occupy.

Children don't always emulate their parents. Most of them tend to rebel against them. I did.

What the program was meant to do was clearly stated. Whether it accomplished that goal remains to be seen.

Teaching kids about drowning Polar Bears and about how wonderful Obama is....is indoctrination plain and simple. It's not a theory....it is fact. It is out there in our schools for anyone to see for themselves if they choose to. It is also alive and well in the military. Diversity training, vegitarian MRE's. Did you know that Satan Worship has been recognized as a religion in the military now? A directive was sent down the chain that soldiers that worship the Beast must be given time to attend services. These are the changes that are taking place in our country.

Forum List

Back