Obama Wants You To Think Drone Attacks Are Foreign Policy Success

Can anyone here say with a straight face that if we were to come under attack Barack Obama would be the one you'd want in the war room directing the operations?

You'd better hope we don't have another 9/11 or worse.

Remind us again how we did under Bush?

The fact that folks on the left here repeat this horse manure the media is spreading shows you have no clue about military tactics.

What Obama and the media tells is crap designed to give him the facade of being a leader with military experience.

It's totally adverse to the truth. It masks major failures he has been responsible for.

Hey PudWhistler.........how many years did you serve in the military, and what branch?

If you can't answer that question with anything less than a full term in a branch, then based on your (obviously) partisan rhetoric which sounds like it comes from FAUX Nooze, then I'd be willing to bet that you don't know shit about military tactics EITHER.

Me? 20 years in the military, deployed to 4 combat zones and I've also studied Sun-Tzu's treatise "The Art of War".

The objective was a war on terrorism

Bush's Iraq success cost 4500 American lives, eight years and trillions of dollars to achieve. It had minimal impact on the war on terror

Obamas drone attacks have taken out 22 of 30 top AlQaida leaders and have driven AlQaida into the shadows. They are no longer safe anywhere in the world. No US lives have been lost. The Bin Laden mission accomplished what Bush should have accomplished ten years earlier....again with no US lives lost

Which top leaders?

The only ones we know of are the two he's bragged about. Bin laden and one he apologized for killing. You know, the American citzen he bombed in Yemen. The rest are just piling on. What are their names?

Mohammad something or other

I would be willing to bet my paycheck that Obama doesn't even know who they are.

He also doesn't know if one of them turned up alive later.

The fact that folks on the left here repeat this horse manure the media is spreading shows you have no clue about military tactics.

What Obama and the media tells is crap designed to give him the facade of being a leader with military experience.

It's totally adverse to the truth. It masks major failures he has been responsible for.

Hey PudWhistler.........how many years did you serve in the military, and what branch?

If you can't answer that question with anything less than a full term in a branch, then based on your (obviously) partisan rhetoric which sounds like it comes from FAUX Nooze, then I'd be willing to bet that you don't know shit about military tactics EITHER.

Me? 20 years in the military, deployed to 4 combat zones and I've also studied Sun-Tzu's treatise "The Art of War".
Wow, I'm impressed. About reading Sun Tzu I mean.

Well, unless you were a SEAL you don't have shit on me.

Oh, I studied Bruce Lee's original martial art Wing Chung. Does that count???

Last edited:

What branch? How many years?

And no, I wasn't a SEAL, as my vision wasn't good enough, it has to be correctable to 20/40 and no worse than 20/70 uncorrected.

But.......I was fortunate to be stationed with many who were good friends of mine who taught me a couple of things.

What are your quals for military tactics again?

What branch? How many years?

And no, I wasn't a SEAL, as my vision wasn't good enough, it has to be correctable to 20/40 and no worse than 20/70 uncorrected.

But.......I was fortunate to be stationed with many who were good friends of mine who taught me a couple of things.

What are your quals for military tactics again?

Wow....I get more and more impressed with every word (not).

I'm so glad you knew a few SEALs. I hope some of their Mojo rubbed off on you.

Problem is....unless you go through BUDs you don't know what it's like. I can't even say I know exactly what it's like.

I graduated from the "Q" course in 90. Course SEALs probably don't know what I went through. Maybe you can Google "Q" Course and find out what I was.

Also.....the Goddamned crest in my signature should tell you if you knew anything about the Special Ops community.

Forum List

Back