Obama Wants You To Think Drone Attacks Are Foreign Policy Success

The objective was a war on terrorism

Bush's Iraq success cost 4500 American lives, eight years and trillions of dollars to achieve. It had minimal impact on the war on terror

Obamas drone attacks have taken out 22 of 30 top AlQaida leaders and have driven AlQaida into the shadows. They are no longer safe anywhere in the world. No US lives have been lost. The Bin Laden mission accomplished what Bush should have accomplished ten years earlier....again with no US lives lost

yeah...its amazing how advances in technology have helped minimize US armed forces casualties.

Oh wait.....you are giving credit to OBAMA for that.

My mistake.

Bush's Iraq success cost 4500 American lives, eight years and trillions of dollars to achieve. It had minimal impact on the war on terror

Obamas drone attacks have taken out 22 of 30 top AlQaida leaders and have driven AlQaida into the shadows. They are no longer safe anywhere in the world. No US lives have been lost. The Bin Laden mission accomplished what Bush should have accomplished ten years earlier....again with no US lives lost

LOL, they are no longer SAFE anywhere IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

what is with you liberals today and your grandiose for the Obama spewing..first there was only a mere 100 terrorist in another thread, NOW THIS..:eusa_whistle:

They are no longer safe anywhere in the world

Under Bush policies they were safe in Pakistan, Yemen and anyplace that wasn't Iraq

Obama has shown a willingness to go after terrorists wherever they are hiding. This was supposed to be the Bush doctrine, but Bush gave up on it when he blundered into Iraq

LOL, they are no longer SAFE anywhere IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD.

what is with you liberals today and your grandiose for the Obama spewing..first there was only a mere 100 terrorist in another thread, NOW THIS..:eusa_whistle:

They are no longer safe anywhere in the world

Under Bush policies they were safe in Pakistan, Yemen and anyplace that wasn't Iraq

Obama has shown a willingness to go after terrorists wherever they are hiding. This was supposed to be the Bush doctrine, but Bush gave up on it when he blundered into Iraq

oh BROTHER...:lol:

yeah...its amazing how advances in technology have helped minimize US armed forces casualties.

My mistake.

I'm giving Obama credit for actually using the technology and for his willingness to go after terrorist targets wherever they are hiding

My mistake.

I'm giving Obama credit for actually using the technology and for his willingness to go after terrorist targets wherever they are hiding

what? they weren't being used before..
and nobody else went after terrorist TARGETS where they were hiding..
good grief..

My mistake.

what? they weren't being used before..
and nobody else went after terrorist TARGETS where they were hiding..
good grief..

Oh brother. :cuckoo:

Obama Wants You To Think Drone Attacks Are Foreign Policy Success

And this is different from Bush in what way?

Bush must have known the difference.

Obama thinks military action is the same as diplomacy. He can't tell the difference between the DOD and the State Dept.

I don't believe Bush ever said bombs were diplomatic.

Last edited:
how desperate and childish.

"notice how red his eyes are"

aahahaha

Merry Christmas

Who is being childish....really????:D

A guy who takes a picture and says "ohh...look, his red eyes means he was askurred."

Like, seriously? Shit makes me more proud to be myself, tbh. I pity the fool who wrote that neener neener shit.

My mistake.

What new technology has Obama spent billions on??

Solar panels and battery powered cars that catch on fire.

Iraq was part of the war on terror. 9/11 was a wakeup call. You on the left want us to believe that the only threat to us was the people directly responsible for 9/11. However, there were numerous attacks against us by terrorists before 9/11. We are still being attacked. Electing Obama hasn't changed that. Now Iran is a greater threat thanks to his politically motivated decision to get out of Iraq. Muqtada al-Sadr, an Iranian sympathizer, is now deeply entrenched in the Iraqi government.

Iraqi cleric al-Sadr and followers tell US "Go Home" | GroundReport

All of the fighting and bloodshed has been for naught because we are now out of Iraq. It is on it's way to a Civil War. Of course the war will be blamed on Bush.

Iraq was a war crime. Simple as that.

how desperate and childish.

"notice how red his eyes are"

aahahaha

Merry Christmas

Who is being childish....really????:D

A guy who takes a picture and says "ohh...look, his red eyes means he was askurred."

Like, seriously? Shit makes me more proud to be myself, tbh. I pity the fool who wrote that neener neener shit.

You sound like someone stole your Wubby.

The fact that folks on the left here repeat this horse manure the media is spreading shows you have no clue about military tactics.

What Obama and the media tells is crap designed to give him the facade of being a leader with military experience.

It's totally adverse to the truth. It masks major failures he has been responsible for.

The fact that folks on the left here repeat this horse manure the media is spreading shows you have no clue about military tactics.

What Obama and the media tells is crap designed to give him the facade of being a leader with military experience.

It's totally adverse to the truth. It masks major failures he has been responsible for.

I know...

Major failures like killing Osama bin Laden
Major failures like killing 22 out of 30 top AlQaida/Taliban leaders
Major failures like fixing Bushs Iraq blunder after eight years
Major failures like getting NATO to bear the brunt of the Libyan missions

God, I miss the good old days of Republican foreign policy when we were losing 20-30 soldiers a week

Which top leaders?

The only ones we know of are the two he's bragged about. Bin laden and one he apologized for killing. You know, the American citzen he bombed in Yemen. The rest are just piling on. What are their names?

I know...

God, I miss the good old days of Republican foreign policy when we were losing 20-30 soldiers a week

We still are. You just never hear about it like I do at Ft Campbell. There has been a downturn in deaths because most of 101st is back, 159th Combat Aviation Brigade is just about to redeploy back stateside. The command has already reached Ft Campbell.

For the last 3 years most of the deaths have been in Afghanistan instead of Iraq. 82nd is next in line from what I hear. The casualties keep coming in but now it's not on CBS 24/7. It's all due to friendly media coverage.

http://icasualties.org/oef/

Last edited:

I know...

We still are. You just never hear about it like I do at Ft Campbell. There has been a downturn in deaths because most of 101st is back, 159th Combat Aviation Brigade is just about to redeploy back stateside. The command has already reached Ft Campbell.

For the last 3 years most of the deaths have been in Afghanistan instead of Iraq. 82nd is next in line from what I hear. The casualties keep coming in but now it's not on CBS 24/7. It's all due to friendly media coverage.

I know a guy who's brothers neighbor has inside information but I can't post it here without ending up in Gitmo

Which top leaders?

The only ones we know of are the two he's bragged about. Bin laden and one he apologized for killing. You know, the American citzen he bombed in Yemen. The rest are just piling on. What are their names?

Mohammad something or other

I know...

I know a guy who's brothers neighbor has inside information but I can't post it here without ending up in Gitmo

My info is a bit more reliable.

Can anyone here say with a straight face that if we were to come under attack Barack Obama would be the one you'd want in the war room directing the operations?

You'd better hope we don't have another 9/11 or worse.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back