Obama Wants Us To Lose Trust In Everything

For a president, trust is based on people believing you're doing what is right and in their best interests rather than his own or his party or his backers. Obama lost me on all counts.

freedomslincoln.jpg

One scandal after another. The GSA scandal, the Secret Service Prostitute scandal. One scandal after another.
Even the Fast and Furious scandal works for Obama.

How the heck does this guy get away with never being touched by all of these scandals????

Well, for one, the media refuses to blame him personally for them. For another, this is really what Obama wants to do..........

.....and that is Discredit this country from inside the government.

Obama still has plenty of work to do. Well, not work. He leaves that up to the radicals he put in power. They're going about their business of slowly destroying this country from within. But mark my words....folks like Bill Ayers and George Soros are calling the shots because of their money. They are currently running our government and destroying it's credibility as we speak.

“Today I’m going to end capitalism. Today I’m going to make a revolution. I go to bed every night disappointed but I’m back to work tomorrow, and that’s the only way you can do it.” - Bill Ayers

“The main obstacle for a new world order is America”
“An orderly decline of the dollar is desirable.”
"Disrupting passive regemes.......that was a lot of fun"
- George Soros

Outlining his strategy in organizing, (Saul) Alinsky writes:

There's another reason for working inside the system. Dostoyevsky said that taking a new step is what people fear most. Any revolutionary change must be preceded by a passive, affirmative, non-challenging attitude toward change among the mass of our people. They must feel so frustrated, so defeated, so lost, so futureless in the prevailing system that they are willing to let go of the past and chance the future. This acceptance is the reformation essential to any revolution. To bring on this reformation requires that the organizer work inside the system.........

4633996248_e6998b3966_o.jpg

ObamaTransparencySeeRightThroughHim352x410Whitejpg.jpg

Links

Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://pushbacknow.net/2011/01/02/george-soros-quotes-we-the-people-better-remember-in-2011/

Those are pretty small scandals. A big scandal is lying America into war and then not paying for it.

I don't care what Obama wants or what he says.

I'll admit that I did care about his initial messages and lofty ideas. But not to the point that I voted for him.

I went down that road with Carter. Never again.

He doesn't scare me so much as the majority of people who bother to vote in this country. Their credo: "Fool me once- say what? Fool me twice- you talkin' to me?"

Forum List

Back