Obama wants to set tax policy based on a liar and a fraud. How nice

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Buffet sets his own sallary. He pays himself about 100k per year to purposely keep his tax burden low. He essentially determines his own tax bracket through his ability to pay himself whatever he chooses. His business is in arbitration with the IRS for massive back taxes.

Yet Obama wants to name tax policy after a publicly known tax dodger? Thats like naming a child rapist law after the pedophile.

Someone really seems disconnected.

Buffet sets his own sallary. He pays himself about 100k per year to purposely keep his tax burden low. He essentially determines his own tax bracket through his ability to pay himself whatever he chooses. His business is in arbitration with the IRS for massive back taxes.

Yet Obama wants to name tax policy after a publicly known tax dodger? Thats like naming a child rapist law after the pedophile.

Capitalism at it's finest, right? Working WITHIN our existing tax code, just as all of the other corporations that the GOP is trying to protect do...what's the problem?

Nice rant.

Now how does any of this change what he showed on his tax returns and how he is paying a lower % that his secretary?

• Banned

Capitalism at it's finest, right? Working WITHIN our existing tax code, just as all of the other corporations that the GOP is trying to protect do...what's the problem?

Every other corporation is being sued by the IRS?

Thats news to me.

Nice rant.

Now how does any of this change what he showed on his tax returns and how he is paying a lower % that his secretary?

or that it is Buffet who is saying to raise his taxes as a matter of fairness ...

Thats news to me.

Sued? The articles say they're reviewing back years. What you have is an audit. You don't get sued unless you refuse to pay when it's over. Audits do, in fact, happen to many companies.

Nice rant.

He dupes the system by keeping his salary at 100K for running a multi-billion dollar enterprise and you defend him.

If I pay myself too little in salary from my S corp the fucking government can revoke my corporate status. Tell me how does Buffett get away with it?

Thats news to me.

Since you are suddenly so interested in Berkshire Hathaway's dealing with the IRS, why dont you tell me just how many corporations are currently being sued by the IRS, so we all think you might have an ounce of fairness or bipartisanship within you. I'll wait.

Thats news to me.

Sued? The articles say they're reviewing back years. What you have is an audit. You don't get sued unless you refuse to pay when it's over. Audits do, in fact, happen to many companies.

Audits dont last for a decade. This arbitration has been going on for some time. Sued may have been the wrong term.

Ugh, not even remotely.

To say the least gramps, it's you!

Nice rant.

Because you pay a lower rate when your salary is lower.

Because you pay a lower rate on cap gains and dividends.

Both Buffet and Boiking are telling massive lies of omission.

Oh his salary was lower than his secretary? Funny, I don't remember it like that. Funny how you can revise history to fit your narrative.

The problem is that the Boiking summons "millionaires and their secretaries" to the White House, preaches fairness and all the while..... Buffet owes over a billion in back taxes, the evil rich and the upper middle class foots 70% of the tax bill and 48% pay nothing.

I wonder how many of the millionaires at his little photo op left a voluntary check behind made out to the U.S. Treasury?

Now, mind you, I think it';s all stupid.. but Buffet, Gates, and the rest talk the "we don't pay enough" talk only in the hopes that when the unwashed masses show up.. the pitchforks won't be pointed at them.

:lol:

Thats news to me.

Since you are suddenly so interested in Berkshire Hathaway's dealing with the IRS, why dont you tell me just how many corporations are currently being sued by the IRS, so we all think you might have an ounce of fairness or bipartisanship within you. I'll wait.

I have no fucking idea. Never said I did. I can guarantee you that unlike this President the next wont be hiring and emulating tax cheats, con artists and extremists to his cabinet. GE made billions in profits last year yet they paid 0 in taxes. Did Obama target them like he does the rich that do pay? Hell no, not only that but he hired the fucking CEO to be the jobs czar. Not only that but GE was dodging the sanctions against Iran and was doing business with them.

THIS PRESIDENT REWARDS CROOKS AND LIARS

Forum List

Back