Obama Wants To Meet With GOP On Health Care

Well, I guess all the bipartisanship is so last week. Obama is preparing to get Congress to ram through a bill using reconciliation. Yet more lies and hypocrisy from BarryBoyWonder.

Obama's Bipartisan means that he's gotten the Left to work with his base, the Far Left Lunatic Moonbat Fringe to accept Obama's Marxist Ideology

Ah, the sweet wingnut bitterness....:lol:

Well, I guess all the bipartisanship is so last week. Obama is preparing to get Congress to ram through a bill using reconciliation. Yet more lies and hypocrisy from BarryBoyWonder.

Obama's Bipartisan means that he's gotten the Left to work with his base, the Far Left Lunatic Moonbat Fringe to accept Obama's Marxist Ideology

Ah, the sweet wingnut bitterness....:lol:

Yeah, have fun trying to pass ObamaCare.

You've got it. The GOP has had their health care plans posted for over 8 months. Don't tell me that none of the DEM's went and looked them over! They probably even took some of the ideas out and put them in their own plan - I hope they did if they plan on passing this bill without GOP input. Have all of you emailed your congress people, the white house and [email protected] to speak your mind! Bombard them by calling and sending lots of emails!

But I thought the GOP was blocking health care reform. Why would Obama want to work with people who have been blocking his agenda??

Anyway, back on planet Earth: This is the usual gesture Obama makes when he's done something wrong and been caught at it.
When he started getting slammed for spending more than every American president since George Washington, combined, he suddenly became the voice of fiscal discipline. Now he is Mr Bipartisan. None of it is true. All of it is a fake.
The GOP needs to stand firm and discard anything that looks like buying in to Obama's Big Government vision of health care. If they fall for this, they really are suckers.

GOP needs to show now that they are not just giving lip service. Now that they have a "super majority" of 41% they will be looked at to deliver a workable, afordable solution like the said they would.

Tort reform and interstate competition are not the total solution. Put them in and get us healthcare

But ... they are a hell of a start! Sure, I have no problem with the government helping out needy citizens and working towards lowering healthcare costs, but what I don't need is a complete take-over of healthcare by the government.
Obviously, you're not paying attention, or simply listening to republican talking points.
No one has proposed a complete takeover of health care by the government.

GOP needs to show now that they are not just giving lip service. Now that they have a "super majority" of 41% they will be looked at to deliver a workable, afordable solution like the said they would.

Tort reform and interstate competition are not the total solution. Put them in and get us healthcare

But ... they are a hell of a start! Sure, I have no problem with the government helping out needy citizens and working towards lowering healthcare costs, but what I don't need is a complete take-over of healthcare by the government.
Obviously, you're not paying attention, or simply listening to republican talking points.
No one has proposed a complete takeover of health care by the government.

Not in those terms per se.
But here's Slobberin' Barney explaining it to you. I dont have sound at work so can't be sure this is the clip where he says there is no support for single payer (i.e. takeover) so they will need public option first.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLm9t9j-qKM]YouTube - Public option will lead to Single Payer Barney Frank[/ame]

Forum List

Back