Obama wants same ‘unlimited’ power he opposed for Bush

If Boehner says it, and the Daily Piss reports it, it must be true!

Gosh, I wonder who it was that passed all those spending bills which now require the US to borrow all that money which will push us past the current ceiling.

Fairies?

Just what exactly does Boehner do if he isn't controlling the nation's purse strings? Is he jerking off in the corner and all that spending is happening by magic?

Hmmm...

Last edited:
Welcome to Boehner's Theater for the Rubes. Please silence your brain cells, and don't spill any of your refreshing cup of piss on the seats. Thank you.

Last edited:
Well isn't that cute. Reminds me about his declaration that Bush's deficit was un-American, and that he hasn't raised taxes. Oh well nothing new from the Messiah, sad to think he actually believes his own lies.

Gosh, I wonder who it was that passed all those spending bills which now require the US to borrow all that money which will push us past the current ceiling.

Fairies?

Just what exactly does Boehner do if he isn't controlling the nation's purse strings? Is he jerking off in the corner and all that spending is happening by magic?

Hmmm...

And who's legislation was it that placed this country in this position in the first place?

Okay, rubes, here is how it really works.

Congress controls the nation's purse strings. Got it? It is right there in that Constitution you claim to revere. Check it.

If Congress spends MORE than the federal government takes IN, then the US Treasury has to sell some bonds to raise the cash. Selling bonds means the US Treasury is BORROWING the money to feed Congress's excess spending. Still with me?

When the US Treasury BORROWS money to pay Congress's bills, that adds to our government DEBT.

It is important to understand at this point that the US Treasury is part of the Executive branch, which is separate from the Legislative branch to which Congress belongs.

Now, somewhere back in the mists of time, Congress though it would be hilaaaaaaarious theater to put a limit on how much the US Treasury could borrow. This is the "debt ceiling".

So now we have this really bizarre thing that happens. One day the phone rings over at Treasury, and they are told Congress once again spent more than it took in and now they (the Treasury) need to get on the stick and start borrowing some more money, pronto.

Not long after, the phone rings again, and the very same voice is screaming at them for exceeding the "debt ceiling" they had imposed on the Treasury. And that phoice is holding press conferences and shit and calling the President a dick and all kinds of other names for asking for a hike in the debt ceiling.

And the rubes that belong to that party get all heated up and call him a dick and all kinds of other names, too. Because they are fucking clueless, and that is the way the people who pour their piss like it.

But here's the really, really weird part: When the parties change power, they change roles but use the exact same script!!!

Last edited:

Fairies?

Hmmm...

What country do you live in? Congress and the Senate create pass the Bills you write of and sent them to the President for his signature. What Maobama is looking for is to by-pass Congress and the Seante and have a free hand in deciding how to Spend your tax money. Oh, excuse me, I forgot you don't pay taxes, you live off everyone else. One can only assume that you did not attend those classes in school that explained the three parts of Government, you know the executive, legislative and judicial. It's called checks and balances. In my opinion Oblamer is seeking to establish the same government here as has been created in Venezuela. We all know what that has done to that country. Don't we.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back