Obama wants more Muslim Brotherhood in this country

If you look at it from obama's point of view, how else can he easily turn the US into Syria with a quick capitulation and deal for peace worked out by the leader instead of fighting it out like Assad.

Negged for lying.

... and for stupidity.

Why is it these idiots never know anything about what they're screeching?

They don't mind that a MUSLIM controls what they see and hear on fux. I guess they believe he's the only "good" Muslim in the world.

"offpring"? HUH?

And, "Communism"? Doesn't he know that's not possible? Do these fools really believe that President Obama is a Communist?

Funny thing. A short time back, I asked the board what they believed we should do about Communists in the United States. No one had any ideas or thoughts about it.

If you look at it from obama's point of view, how else can he easily turn the US into Syria with a quick capitulation and deal for peace worked out by the leader instead of fighting it out like Assad.

Which?

By being Muslim?

Or by being Communist?

LOL

Whichever one you choose, how about some PROOF?

ROTFLMAO

Now post that story from a legitimate news source.

If you're saying its not true, PROVE it.

Before you try to say that its not true, take note that the ad is posted at the link. Are you saying that ad doesn't exist? If so, PROVE it.

You can not have a free country that punishes religions you dont like.

fucking dumb ass anti American fools

Obama hosts Ramadan dinner, says Muslim Brotherhood offspring

This man is a communist and wants more muslim brotherhood who hate america in this country ..

The iftar is the meal that breaks the day of fasting, when Muslim families and communities eat together after sunset.

The meal to be served in the State Dining Room will be the fourth iftar that Obama has hosted. It continues the tradition of hosting iftars that began annually under President Bill Clinton and was continued by President George W. Bush.

Invited guests include elected officials, religious and grass-roots leaders in the Muslim American community and leaders of diverse faiths and members of the diplomatic corps.

I watched the video of Oblama as host, no where does he say what the OP states, maybe cause the source for the OP is very biased and against all Muslims.

Yahoo! Video Detail for Obama hosts Ramadan dinner

Last edited:
Now tell me how Oblama is a communist.

You just have to see the friends he keeps > CLOWARD AND PIVEN, BILL AYERS, VAN JONES JERAMIAH WRIGHT.. just to name a few

cloward died more than a decade ago, beckdrone.

Uh oh...her source didn't tell her than....how do you expect her to know something her RW sources don't tell her?

I can see the next Lovebear thread title now....."OBAMA KEEPS COMPANY WITH DEAD COMMUNISTS!!"

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back