Obama wants Credit and Federal Possible Federal Takeover of Palins Alaska Pipeline.

We are supposed to give US assets away to private corporations?

We are supposed to make decisions that are smart and well thought out. One day liberals will understand the dangers of making decisions based strictly on emotion.

If a pipeline being constructed for profit uses US Government land, where is the "emotion" of expecting a share of that profit?

Why should Alaskan citizens and private companies profit off of land held by ALL Americans?

We are supposed to give US assets away to private corporations?

We are supposed to make decisions that are smart and well thought out. One day liberals will understand the dangers of making decisions based strictly on emotion.

If a pipeline being constructed for profit uses US Government land, where is the "emotion" of expecting a share of that profit?

Why should Alaskan citizens and private companies profit off of land held by ALL Americans?

Ignore the fact that you selfishly and hypocritically asked for YOUR SHARE.

So, I guess based on the YOUR SHARE theory, I should receive more services from the government than most others seeing as I pay more taxes than 98% of the people.

Funny thing though...conservatives dont see it that way. We simply want to stop paying for OTHERS who dont pay and who get a LARGER share than we do.

Something you can not seem to understand.

So, I guess based on the YOUR SHARE theory, I should receive more services from the government than most others seeing as I pay more taxes than 98% of the people.

Funny thing though...conservatives dont see it that way. We simply want to stop paying for OTHERS who dont pay and who get a LARGER share than we do.

What the fuck are you talking about asshole?

Can't you read? We are talking about US Government land. WE, as US citizens, should receive compensation and have input on the use of this land. As taxpayers, WE should not be giving away Government assets without fair compensation

Can't you read? We are talking about US Government land. WE, as US citizens, should receive compensation and have input on the use of this land. As taxpayers, WE should not be giving away Government assets without fair compensation

Call me asshole huh...cool with me....it means I am frustrating the heck out of you......and I certainly feel your pain.

You seem to deflect what I criticized...the fact that you asked for YOUR share...not the Americans Peoples share.

Go back in your hole. Your posts are worthless to those with marginal intelligence and above.

Call me asshole huh...cool with me....it means I am frustrating the heck out of you......and I certainly feel your pain.

You seem to deflect what I criticized...the fact that you asked for YOUR share...not the Americans Peoples share.

Go back in your hole. Your posts are worthless to those with marginal intelligence and above.

You really are that dense aren't you?

MY share is received through less taxes or more government services. The Government should not allow the use of Government property for profit without being reimbursed.

Now Sarah Palin gave Alaskans their SHARE through cash payments. I prefer the US Govts (and the American peoples) SHARE to go towards paying down debt

Last edited:
Why is this thread under Hobbies? WTF. Looks like we have non Supporting Palin Moderators scrubbing her accomplishments that I post. I have noticed a serious pattern of Obama love with them.

Why is this thread under Hobbies? WTF. Looks like we have non Supporting Palin Moderators scrubbing her accomplishments that I post. I have noticed a serious pattern of Obama love with them.

No, you just have your head so far up her ass, that your perception is clouded.

Forum List

Back