Obama wants a massive new broadband tax and fees

Of course you didn't mention that it would replace the local and state taxes that are now applied:

From your own article:

The FCC says the national tax would eliminate the headaches that come with varying state and local taxes on digital goods and services.

Just like when the highway system was nationalized. And we all know how badly that turned out, right?

It was just horrible for business, wasn't it?

That Ike was just a terrible president, wasn't he?

Of course you didn't mention that it would replace the local and state taxes that are now applied:

From your own article:

The FCC says the national tax would eliminate the headaches that come with varying state and local taxes on digital goods and services.

Just like when the highway system was nationalized. And we all know how badly that turned out, right?

It was just horrible for business, wasn't it?

That Ike was just a terrible president, wasn't he?

The highway system hasn't worked out as great as you seem to think it has. Look at the gridlock in any major metro area during rush hour.

Considering how many states' finances are tenuous at best (and soon to get worse with the unfunded mandates of ObamaCare), seizing tax receipts from them is just another ploy to expand Federal Government at the expense of Everything Else.

So much for that bald-faced lie that nobody whose income is below $250,000 will have their taxes increased.

Yes that promise was a whole load of Bull crap. Just wait until the VAT tax they are gonna spring on us next year. :cuckoo::cuckoo:

FOXNews.com - Obama Administration Eyes New Taxes, Fees for National Broadband Network

Just what we need Obama more taxes :clap2::clap2::clap2:

As Ronald Reagan said stating liberal economic policy.

"If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Indeed.

I thought obama PROMISED me that i wouldn't see my taxes go up under him if I make under 250,000 a year.....I mean i dont even make 100,000 and he wants to raise my taxes? Mr. President if you do this you have lied to me.

Under Bush, Federal Spending reached $25,000 per household. Obama's budgets take that up to $32,000, without SS and Medicare payments (which add another $10,000). Considering that the median household income is approx. $50,000, Obama is going to be spending 80% of it very soon.

In practice, the government is just letting us keep an "allowance" - and destroying our liberty in the process.

Forum List

Back