Obama wants 500 Million and 1200 Troops to the Border...

Good to know the press knows before the Governor of Arizona. :thup:

so obama is just going to send troops to her state and not even notify her? i don't believe that it the way it is done....obama is just being a typical snob asshole

Gee...so you are saying that the Federal Government can't do anything about the NATIONAL border without STATE governors' permission?

Only the Shadow Knows...

:)

peace...

Good to know the press knows before the Governor of Arizona. :thup:

so obama is just going to send troops to her state and not even notify her? i don't believe that it the way it is done....obama is just being a typical snob asshole

Gee...so you are saying that the Federal Government can't do anything about the NATIONAL border without STATE governors' permission?

no, that is not what i said....next

How did this leak? Or was it leaked on purpose??? If the Gov of AZ does not know about this, then either Obama is a bigger fool than I thought or just a plain liar - as I KNOW.

What gives everyone the impression Obama will invade Arizona? The governor controls her National Guard troops...All Obama does is send her a tasking order and she deploys AZ National guard funded by the federal government.

Breaking News Arizona Lawmaker Says Obama to Send 1,200 Troops to Mexican Border

peace...
Can we shoot to kill or just use flame throwers?

It would be cheaper to dig pits with stakes at the bottom.

claymore1.jpg

Gee...so you are saying you've never heard of "reverse psychology?"

Gee....never. :cool:

Good - you support the Arizona immigration law - for that is in part the very issue that required the law in the first place!

Well done!!

Actually, I do...and have said so every time asked (and a few times when not asked)

Since there are two threads on this topic, I shall post this twice. Once in each thread:

And how many of the 1,200 National Gaurdsman will be used to stem the flow of illegal immigrants into the U.S.? Uh... Zero. Yes, zero. They will all be used to "stem the flow of guns and drugs across the frontier and not to enforce US immigration laws.

The clarification came after the Mexican government urged Washington not to use the additional troops to go after illegal immigrants."

That's a Fact...

peace...

HOLD THE PRESSES!!!!!

The 1200 troops will be polishing chair seats with their fucking asses!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...Obama dupes America AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back