Obama wants 500 Million and 1200 Troops to the Border...

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's spokesman said the governor hadn't been told of the move prior to her office being contacted by The Associated Press and had no immediate comment.

Good to know the press knows before the Governor of Arizona. :thup:

so obama is just going to send troops to her state and not even notify her? i don't believe that it the way it is done....obama is just being a typical snob asshole

What the White House is now doing is trying to get in front of the upswell of support FOR the Arizona law and the issue of illegal immigration itself. Likely some polling was quitley done showing that Obama was out of the mainstream opinion on this one, and that despite greater support from the Latino voting bloc, said support was not nearly enough to offset the agitation from almost all other voters.

This White House is so bereft of competence these days it would be amusing if the resulting impacts were not so serious.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer's spokesman said the governor hadn't been told of the move prior to her office being contacted by The Associated Press and had no immediate comment.

so obama is just going to send troops to her state and not even notify her? i don't believe that it the way it is done....obama is just being a typical snob asshole

Gee...so you are saying that the Federal Government can't do anything about the NATIONAL border without STATE governors' permission?

I've always known that Obama was an asshole but I didn't know exactly what kind. Snob asshole, huh? Thanks for explaining it for me. Here's some rep in appreciation.

Gee...so you are saying that the Federal Government can't do anything about the NATIONAL border without STATE governors' permission?

Gee...so you are saying you've never heard of "reverse psychology?"

As I recall, she has been demanding that he do something. Sounds like he is giving her what she asked for.

Good - you support the Arizona immigration law - for that is in part the very issue that required the law in the first place!

Well done!!

Don't think thats what anyone is saying.

It kinda would be nice to NOTIFY a Gov. that your THINKING about sending troops into their State.

Thats just Common Sense. OH Wait. I forgot. Who in DC has any Common Sense?? Jeeze.

That's not a devious question or anything. I'm sure you meant no sarcasm. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back