Obama Wants 12 Million Illegals to Get Citizenship

stop acting like one and I'll stop calling you one Willow.

it's pretty simple.

sometimes I think you can't possibly believe half the things you say because it sounds so ridiculous.
you got this part right. how observant of you.

I don't give a crap what you call me. have at it. just don't be hypocritical enough to make like you want to have a conversation. You should not want to converse with an idiot or a moron. And btw in case you think I haven't noticed I'm not the only conservative you have called an idiot and a moron. Get serious lady.

so you are not for enforcing our laws?
My point is there is 20 million or so in this country and it will take a lot of time and money to either send them back or prosecute them! I do think the ones who are commiting identy theft should face the law but they are most of the time long gone by the time anything is done. I just found out an illegal was using my SSN even though they used it three years ago. And the only reason I found out about it is because PA office sent me a copy of all my jobs since I was 18 when I put into get child support!
I even called the company, do you think they admitted to knowing anything about it. And do you think I have heard anything from anyone else after I reported it?
Plus there is the fact our country was built by immigrants and some immigrant workers were made to do the bottom feeder jobs, probably McCain's ancestors since the Irish were one of those groups. None of our families are orginally from here.

Forum List

Back