Obama want illegal aliens to succeed.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
OBAMA TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS: WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED!
March 28, 2011

CNS News reports:
When questioned by an illegal alien student today who showed him a deportation letter, President Barack Obama said he did not want to deport illegal alien students like the one who questioned him, he wanted them to succeed.

Illegal Aliens will do JOBS Americans Won’t Do? Obama wants them to Succeed! « Romanticpoet's Weblog

For every illegal that succeed, there is one American that does not. American children have to compete for education and jobs with children of illegal aliens and the unemplyment rate among white youths is 21.1% and among lack youths is 50.4%. Can you immagine that this is stopping our children from working their way through college and after have to compete with chidlren of illegal aliens for jobs. Where are those jobs?

OBAMA TO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS: WE WANT YOU TO SUCCEED!
March 28, 2011

CNS News reports:
When questioned by an illegal alien student today who showed him a deportation letter, President Barack Obama said he did not want to deport illegal alien students like the one who questioned him, he wanted them to succeed.

Illegal Aliens will do JOBS Americans Won’t Do? Obama wants them to Succeed! « Romanticpoet's Weblog

For every illegal that succeed, there is one American that does not. American children have to compete for education and jobs with children of illegal aliens and the unemplyment rate among white youths is 21.1% and among lack youths is 50.4%. Can you immagine that this is stopping our children from working their way through college and after have to compete with chidlren of illegal aliens for jobs. Where are those jobs?

obamas response should have been adios Mutha ******

Dont sneak across the border then start crying for your rights. You have no rights here.

Now if you come legally, I will be happy to help you learn the language or give any other help that I can. And I have.

I could tell a funny (to me) story about 6 illegals at the home depot.. but too many liberals here would get their panties wadded. and that cant be a good thing, for them.

Forum List

Back