Obama vs Reagan: Part 2-Taxes/Deficits

In one area taxes doubled under The Great Fiscal Conservative Ronald Reagan.

clue: excuse was a commission recommendation.

Reagan cut taxes, Obama extended tax cuts already in place. Which he got away with making dumbasses believe was a tax cut even though it was already just extending tax cuts that where already in place. Obama didn't cut taxes.
Reagan created over 20,000,000 jobs, how many has Obama created? 300,000? And those where census workers who's jobs lasted a whole 3 months? What a joke. Obama is weak, and ill prepared to step up into Reagans shoes.
Also, have you noticed lately that Obama has been quoting Reagan and talking about Reagan? I wonder why...maybe because Reagan was right and he was wrong the whole time.

Reagan cut taxes, Obama extended tax cuts already in place. Which he got away with making dumbasses believe was a tax cut even though it was already just extending tax cuts that where already in place. Obama didn't cut taxes.
Reagan created over 20,000,000 jobs, how many has Obama created? 300,000? And those where census workers who's jobs lasted a whole 3 months? What a joke. Obama is weak, and ill prepared to step up into Reagans shoes.
Also, have you noticed lately that Obama has been quoting Reagan and talking about Reagan? I wonder why...maybe because Reagan was right and he was wrong the whole time.

Reagan enhanced revenue (read raised taxes) and his followers still think of him as some great fiscal conservative.

wassup wit dat? :lol:

HORSLEY: Reagan famously did cut taxes, sharply, in his first year in office. But as former Senator Alan Simpson, who co-chaired the fiscal commission, was quick to remind Norquist, that's only half the story.

Former Senator ALAN SIMPSON (Republican, Wyoming): Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times in his administration. I was here. I was here. I knew him. Better than anybody in this room. He was a dear friend and a total realist as to politics. - Ronald Reagan's Legacy Clouds Tax Record : NPR :eusa_whistle:

--

Reagan budget chief slams GOP on taxes | The Raw Story

--

So over the next few years, Reagan agreed to raise taxes again and again, ultimately undoing about half the savings of the '81 cut. Mr. DAVID STOCKMAN - Counter to Tea Party revisionist history, Reagan raised taxes 11 times as president :eek:

Obama inherited the afterbirth of Reganomics...

The bill has come due for conservative bullshit economics.:eusa_shhh:

Forum List

Back