Obama vs. Paul 2012: A Dead Heat!!! Who knew??!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Election 2012: Barack Obama 42%, Ron Paul 41%

Holy Mother of God!!! Imagine being a liberal these days........just 15 short months after being on top of the world??:tomato::tomato::tomato::tomato:

I remember back in November of 2008, things looked pretty damn bleak. If you were a conservative, it was as bad as bad gets!!!! What conservative back then could have possibly predicted THE political comback of political comebacks??? For Christsakes, Boob McNut could run against Obama and defeat him if an election were held today!!! Even I must admit, Im a bit stunned. Who..........if youre a conservative, could have guessed that this president would be so blindly radical as to fall 20 points in the polls in just 15 months???!!!!

Most significant, in terms of the emerging political dynamic, is the anger of the k00ks, particularly on the internet. Has anybody else checked out some of these k00ks with almost 20 thousand posts in the last 8 or 10 months??? Its fcukking fascinating................and we thought they were OCD with Bush in office.:lol: Its become a complete and total psychological meltdown for these mental cases. These fringe lefties are on this site almost 18 hours/day falling all over themselves desperately trying to find a way out of this black hole!!! They'll say anything...........one idiot k00k on here yesterday posted up a thread about how great the economy was since housing sales were up 27%!! If you're a conservative, is this not a fcukking hoot??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway.........was just curious to hear from some of my conservative brothers and sisters on this site...........to sorta reflect on where you were just 15 months ago to the awesomeness of blogging these days!!

awesomeness-seal-1.gif

Last edited:
Ron Paul would be a God send to the Democrats.

He would poll less than Sarah Palin

Forum List

Back