OBama..vs.. Palin

It was those wars he started and all those jobs he sent overseas..not to mention him causing the financial melt down. After he did all that all that was left to do was play golf. 200 million a day to go to India is a good deal... check with your travel agent! He could have gone to DisneyWorld in the off season..for about 200 bucks a day but you don't get the fireworks shows.

Gads.. think of that Bigger Government, Czars and Czarinas... I mean, "To Serve Man"..

Yup, I watched some.. Twilight Zone...
\
You said it Lumpy! I just hate how the President has imported all those Czars from Russia, don't you?

That really does say it all.

It's much better to have no one in charge of anything and no one accountable. Besides what can you give your biggest donors if you put experts in all the top positions. People like Brownie the horse show judge needed jobs too. It was just stupid ol FEMA...What's to know? A title like "The Head of FEMA" doesn't really mean anything...Not like "Czar". That almost sounds like someone is accountable at the top. Jesus Fucking Christ!!!! What the fuck is wrong with Obama???? Didn't his top donors wanna play government???

You're all going to love President Palin. She will win over your hearts quickly, and bring the US back to our rightful place in the world!

palin-book-cover200.jpg

Forum List

Back