OBama..vs.. Palin

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Who has run up more national debt, unemployment figures, government animosity, election loses, golf time, oh... and extravagant vacations on our dime..

..(this list could go on for some time so ..eh.. I'll stop here)..?

Obama...vs...Palin....

:poke:

Last edited:
Who has run up more national debt, unemployment figures, government animosity, election loses, golf time, oh... and extravagant vacations on our dime...(this list could go on for some time so ..eh.. I'll stop here)

Obama...vs...Palin....

It was those wars he started and all those jobs he sent overseas..not to mention him causing the financial melt down. After he did all that all that was left to do was play golf. 200 million a day to go to India is a good deal... check with your travel agent! He could have gone to DisneyWorld in the off season..for about 200 bucks a day but you don't get the fireworks shows.

Last edited:
Who has run up more national debt, unemployment figures, government animosity, election loses, golf time, oh... and extravagant vacations on our dime...(this list could go on for some time so ..eh.. I'll stop here)

Obama...vs...Palin....

It was those wars he started and all those jobs he sent overseas..not to mention him causing the financial melt down. After he did all that all that was left to do was play golf. 200 million a day to go to India is a good deal... check with your travel agent! He could have gone to DisneyWorld in the off season..for about 200 bucks a day but you don't get the fireworks shows.

Gads.. think of that Bigger Government, Czars and Czarinas... I mean, "To Serve Man"..

Yup, I watched some.. Twilight Zone...

Last edited:

Obama...vs...Palin....

Gads.. think of that Bigger Government, Czars and Czarinas... I mean, "To Serve Man"..Yup, I watched some.. Twilight Zone...

The title of the cookbook was "To Serve Mankind". The sauces were out of this world.

Gads.. think of that Bigger Government, Czars and Czarinas... I mean, "To Serve Man"..Yup, I watched some.. Twilight Zone...

The title of the cookbook was "To Serve Mankind". The sauces were out of this world.

Ah.. but the title of the episode was..."To Serve Man"...

sheez.. that guy..

I can't compare the two. I can't find any details of Palin's Presidency. I apologize if i sound silly but, could someone remind me when Palin was the POTUS?

I can't compare the two. I can't find any details of Palin's Presidency. I apologize if i sound silly but, could someone remind me when Palin was the POTUS?

You need context

I've been reading threads, news .. etc. about Palin and the fact(?) that her cross hairs fiasco has ruined any hope of a Presidential run..

You need context

I've been reading threads, news .. etc. about Palin and the fact(?) that her cross hairs fiasco has ruined any hope of a Presidential run..

My question stands. Exactly how does one compare someone who has not been, and hopefully will never be, President with someone who - while I disagree with pretty much everything he does and everything he says - is actually the President?

That is the context.

There is no other context.

And, for the record, I find these mindless accusations to be laughably ridiculous. But, making ridiculous comparisons as a response is not actually gonna help.

You need context

My question stands. Exactly how does one compare someone who has not been, and hopefully will never be, President with someone who - while I disagree with pretty much everything he does and everything he says - is actually the President?

That is the context.

And, for the record, I find these mindless accusations to be laughably ridiculous. But, making ridiculous comparisons as a response is not actually gonna help.

Well.. let's say in your case (heaven forbid) it's 2012 and it's Palin vs Obama.

Given Obama's history vs Palin's history .. who would you pick?

You need context

That is the context.

Well.. let's say in your case (heaven forbid) it's 2012 and it's Palin vs Obama.

Neither.

That is the context.

Neither.

I think I'd vote and hope for the best as usual...

You're all going to love President Palin. She will win over your hearts quickly, and bring the US back to our rightful place in the world! Obama is setting the stage for a true leader to effect real change, and restore Americans' faith in their own country.

She would have been great anyway, but following Obama is every politician's dream gig!

You're all going to love President Palin. She will win over your hearts quickly, and bring the US back to our rightful place in the world! Obama is setting the stage for a true leader to effect real change, and restore Americans' faith in their own country.

She would have been great anyway, but following Obama is every politician's dream gig!

And what is our 'rightful place' in the world?

My concern is she would make us a laughing stock... like Bush did.... and like Obama has done.

Obama...vs...Palin....

Gads.. think of that Bigger Government, Czars and Czarinas... I mean, "To Serve Man"..

\
You said it Lumpy! I just hate how the President has imported all those Czars from Russia, don't you?

That really does say it all.

\
You said it Lumpy! I just hate how the President has imported all those Czars from Russia, don't you?

That really does say it all.

:lol:.. I must have missed that..

Who has run up more national debt, unemployment figures, government animosity, election loses, golf time, oh... and extravagant vacations on our dime..

..(this list could go on for some time so ..eh.. I'll stop here)..?

Obama...vs...Palin....

There's ONE-good-thing about Sister Sarah.

It's lookin' like her agenda will be increasing the Dems' head-count!!!!

:woohoo:

Forum List

Back