Obama Vs McChrystal

McCrystal wants to win the War in Afghanistan and Obama wants to have the Olympics in Chicago.

This should be rich. Define "win" in Afghanistan, Frankie....ALL of America would love to know.

It depends.

I'd say that we won Iraq because even with Bush as President the NY Times stopped running articles on Iraq and the Dems lost all interest in troop deaths.

THIS is the military BRILLIANCE from the right, folks. Step right up and learn how to win a war, just like we did in Korea, I mean Vietnam, I mean Iraq, I mean...

Wow the more i see these warped Hopey Changeys smearing this honorable man,the more i like him. I saw his interview on 60 Minutes and i now firmly believe that this man would actually make a better President than our current one. He seemed to be extremely well informed and had a real common sense approach. He seems to be the exact opposite of what Hopey Changey is. Yea maybe their vicious smearing will actually backfire on the warped Hopey Changeys. Lets hope so anyway.

His military reputation is considerable - likely the only thing that has kept the OBama administration from firing him on the spot for speaking his mind.

What the White House will do is ok the attack dog media to dig up anything they can on the General and then diminish said reputation so he becomes expendable with minimal political cost...

This will make the good and brave General an instant millionaire. and the wh will look worse than it already does.

I agree - nothing half-assed. Full ass based on what the military says it needs for a military operation or no ass.

But, get of your ass and decide.

Maybe we should have been concerned with obama's lack of voting on items during his senate career. Voting "Present" doesn't cut it when it comes to my friends, family, and fellow citizens on the ground Mr President.

Make a decision, pull out or do what the General is asking for.

Oh my God, will you please STFU! Millions of Americans let Bush allow us to wallow in Iraq for HOW MANY years? Not to mention, allowed Bush to send a bullshit force into Afghanistan with NO clear direction or goal, and yet you have been hammering away on Obama since the moment he took office. Your hypocrisy infuriates me and it's disgusting to use our military men and women as pawns inyour silly little politcal hack games.

I was one of the ones complaining for a plan of action in Iraq. I lost a friend there due to bush's inaction and had a personal stake in emailing him and griping in the streets over it.

All of us let Bush send an inadequate amount of troops into afghanistan.

How Can I be a hypocrite if I questioned both presidents on their lack of plans and inaction?

This should be rich. Define "win" in Afghanistan, Frankie....ALL of America would love to know.

It depends.

I'd say that we won Iraq because even with Bush as President the NY Times stopped running articles on Iraq and the Dems lost all interest in troop deaths.

THIS is the military BRILLIANCE from the right, folks. Step right up and learn how to win a war, just like we did in Korea, I mean Vietnam, I mean Iraq, I mean...

The point is that we won in Iraq!

The Traitorous American Left was against the war effort, did everything they could think of to hinder it, was against the Surge, yet didn't waste a beat in taking Victory laps. So before I define victory, and I do have a definition, you tell me what your definition is.

Yes the Obama-Rum Mainstream Media should be starting their Smear Campaign against this General any day now.

Hey, rightie, does the name "Shinseki" mean anything to you.

What a bunch of frigging hippo crypts.

Bush and Dumbsfeld fired anyone in the military that didn't kiss up to them.

I see that the General is still there and I haven't heard any name calling except from the patriotic:lol:right.

Yes the Obama-Rum Mainstream Media should be starting their Smear Campaign against this General any day now.

Hey, rightie, does the name "Shinseki" mean anything to you.

What a bunch of frigging hippo crypts.

Bush and Dumbsfeld fired anyone in the military that didn't kiss up to them.

I see that the General is still there and I haven't heard any name calling except from the patriotic:lol:right.

Did we win in Iraq?

I agree - nothing half-assed. Full ass based on what the military says it needs for a military operation or no ass.

But, get of your ass and decide.

Maybe we should have been concerned with obama's lack of voting on items during his senate career. Voting "Present" doesn't cut it when it comes to my friends, family, and fellow citizens on the ground Mr President.

Oh my God, will you please STFU! Millions of Americans let Bush allow us to wallow in Iraq for HOW MANY years? Not to mention, allowed Bush to send a bullshit force into Afghanistan with NO clear direction or goal, and yet you have been hammering away on Obama since the moment he took office. Your hypocrisy infuriates me and it's disgusting to use our military men and women as pawns inyour silly little politcal hack games.

you're the hack....under obama the action in afghanistan has experienced the 3 most DEADLY months since bush started this....

try to learn the facts before you get yourself all disgusted and pissy

I was one of the ones complaining for a plan of action in Iraq. I lost a friend there due to bush's inaction and had a personal stake in emailing him and griping in the streets over it.

How Can I be a hypocrite if I questioned both presidents on their lack of plans and inaction?

exactly....even mccain criticized bush....yank is displaying pure hackery

__

Agreed - one of the least interesting participants.

Almost Chris league.

Almost....

__

Almost Chris league.

Almost....
I have to disagree. I think Yank is an extremely rational poster and I find his posts both informative and interesting. I think most can fall into partisanship from time to time, but I don't agree that Yank is anywhere near being a hack at all, partisan or not.

__

Almost Chris league.

Almost....
I have to disagree. I think Yank is an extremely rational poster and I find his posts both informative and interesting. I think most can fall into partisanship from time to time, but I don't agree that Yank is anywhere near being a hack at all, partisan or not.

____

In the past they may have been true.

But the last couple of weeks - pure hackery...

Forum List

Back