Obama Vs McChrystal

I might add, that Obama not replacing all of the Bush appointments, is just an extension of his bipartisan idiocy.

They have no interest in being bipartisan, and they will slash you and cut you in any way they can Obama. Stop believing in fairy tales, get rid of ALL of Bush's appointments, and put your own people in, with your own ideologies. We get it Obama. You wish everyone was as pure as the driven snow. You wish the republicans and their lacky's had ethics. But they don't, and you need people you can trust in these positions, that won't release classified reports, and screw you over in London.

Face the reality that the current stock of Republicans in office, are horrendous people, who are full-time members of the attack-Obama-first club, and that nothing, nothing you ever do, no matter how good, or noble, will be appreciated. Wake up man, wake up.

McChrystal needs to be booted, if for no other reason, that the Pat Tillman coverup. He was the general behind that fiasco, who covered up the fact that Tillman was killed by friendly fire, and put on airs about how he was a hero, and made a big story to distract the American public during Bush's reelection in 2004.

So, are we really surprised that he is against Obama?

All military leaders want more troops, more money, and they always think they can win. For fifteen years they thought they could win in Vietnam. But like in Vietnam, Muslims will continue to migrate to Afghanistan, to kill members of our voluntary force in Viet, um...Afghanistaninam.
How is he (McChrystal) against BHO?

Um...Read the post, and try this skill called "thinking".

Helped Bush get reelected, by covering up Tillman's death by friendly fire, and promoted him to a guy who quit everything, got killed charging in to kill the enemy, just when shit was going downhill fast in the Bush administration.

Seriously, you can't be so dense as to not see the connection? He's a Bushie, or he'd never have done that, he'd never have hidden that. Imagine, with all the other crap in 2004 that was going badly, had the news come out "Pat Tillman, killed by friendly fire."

So says another warped Hopey Changey still suffering from BDS (Bush Derangement Syndrome). Pretty funny stuff. lol! :)

McCrystal wants to win the War in Afghanistan and Obama wants to have the Olympics in Chicago.

McChrystal needs to be booted, if for no other reason, that the Pat Tillman coverup. He was the general behind that fiasco, who covered up the fact that Tillman was killed by friendly fire, and put on airs about how he was a hero, and made a big story to distract the American public during Bush's reelection in 2004.

So, are we really surprised that he is against Obama?

All military leaders want more troops, more money, and they always think they can win. For fifteen years they thought they could win in Vietnam. But like in Vietnam, Muslims will continue to migrate to Afghanistan, to kill members of our voluntary force in Viet, um...Afghanistaninam.
How is he (McChrystal) against BHO?

Um...Read the post, and try this skill called "thinking".

Helped Bush get reelected, by covering up Tillman's death by friendly fire, and promoted him to a guy who quit everything, got killed charging in to kill the enemy, just when shit was going downhill fast in the Bush administration.

Seriously, you can't be so dense as to not see the connection? He's a Bushie, or he'd never have done that, he'd never have hidden that. Imagine, with all the other crap in 2004 that was going badly, had the news come out "Pat Tillman, killed by friendly fire."
As helping Bush get reelected or not is irrelevant to being against or for Obama, I fail to see any rationality to your comment. Even more so because I doubt many gave Tillman a thought when pulling a lever for Bush two elections ago.

If he is a "Bushie" (whatever that really means), I wonder why Obama appointed him to his position?

You're not making sense at all.

Last edited:
Wow the more i see these warped Hopey Changeys smearing this honorable man,the more i like him. I saw his interview on 60 Minutes and i now firmly believe that this man would actually make a better President than our current one. He seemed to be extremely well informed and had a real common sense approach. He seems to be the exact opposite of what Hopey Changey is. Yea maybe their vicious smearing will actually backfire on the warped Hopey Changeys. Lets hope so anyway.

Wow the more i see these warped Hopey Changeys smearing this honorable man,the more i like him. I saw his interview on 60 Minutes and i now firmly believe that this man would actually make a better President than our current one. He seemed to be extremely well informed and had a real common sense approach. He seems to be the exact opposite of what Hopey Changey is. Yea maybe their vicious smearing will actually backfire on the warped Hopey Changeys. Lets hope so anyway.

His military reputation is considerable - likely the only thing that has kept the OBama administration from firing him on the spot for speaking his mind.

What the White House will do is ok the attack dog media to dig up anything they can on the General and then diminish said reputation so he becomes expendable with minimal political cost...

Scenes from the Meeting

McChrystal: Stop ducking me, Damnit! We need the troops to win this war!!

Obama: Why are you bothering me with nonsense when I'm here trying to get the Olympics to Chicago?

Bingo Sinatra. The Obama-Run MSM should be kicking their smear campaign into high gear any day now. Pretty shameful stuff. :(

Bingo Sinatra. The Obama-Run MSM should be kicking their smear campaign into high gear any day now. Pretty shameful stuff. :(

Agreed.

The good news is more Americans are watching Obama with increased skepticism. The Van Jones debacle - the Acorn debacle. The Olympics debacle - and now the growing agitation over the uncertainty in Afghanistan.

What the White House is doing right now is waiting the economy out - they are hoping antoher uptick will occur in 2010 that will wash much of the dissatisfaction away. If the economy does not cooperate, all bets are off - and they know it....

McCrystal wants to win the War in Afghanistan and Obama wants to have the Olympics in Chicago.

This should be rich. Define "win" in Afghanistan, Frankie....ALL of America would love to know.

It depends.

I'd say that we won Iraq because even with Bush as President the NY Times stopped running articles on Iraq and the Dems lost all interest in troop deaths.

This should be rich. Define "win" in Afghanistan, Frankie....ALL of America would love to know.

Yes we would - and our president has no idea.

Obama stated Afghanistan was where the United States needed to be. He has yet to really explain why, and now as soldiers are dying in increasing numbers, indicates he needs time to think it over - a stark change from his tough talk of just months ago...

(Via teleprompter)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5nL1gj4p0o]YouTube - Obama On Troops In Afghanistan[/ame]

I agree - nothing half-assed. Full ass based on what the military says it needs for a military operation or no ass.

But, get off your ass and decide.

In olden days they called this "shit or get off the pot." :lol:

I agree - nothing half-assed. Full ass based on what the military says it needs for a military operation or no ass.

But, get of your ass and decide.

Maybe we should have been concerned with obama's lack of voting on items during his senate career. Voting "Present" doesn't cut it when it comes to my friends, family, and fellow citizens on the ground Mr President.

Make a decision, pull out or do what the General is asking for.

Agreed - Obama is uncertain in a leadership role. One cannot campaign during war - one must lead.

To this point he has been a near-complete failure.

McChrystal is among the most revered and respected battle-tested leaders in the US Military.

And now let us watch the liberal statists start to turn against him.

Utterly predictable...

obammy is trying to walk a fine line between the left and the far far left. he's walking in a mine field.

But, get of your ass and decide.

Maybe we should have been concerned with obama's lack of voting on items during his senate career. Voting "Present" doesn't cut it when it comes to my friends, family, and fellow citizens on the ground Mr President.

Make a decision, pull out or do what the General is asking for.

Oh my God, will you please STFU! Millions of Americans let Bush allow us to wallow in Iraq for HOW MANY years? Not to mention, allowed Bush to send a bullshit force into Afghanistan with NO clear direction or goal, and yet you have been hammering away on Obama since the moment he took office. Your hypocrisy infuriates me and it's disgusting to use our military men and women as pawns inyour silly little politcal hack games.

No we will not stfu, not now, not ever, we get to speak our piece. so scratch where yer mad.. it feels good.

Forum List

Back