***Obama vs. McCain Debate Suggestion Topic***

Maybe it could be about taxes how Obama wants to raise taxes on the rich so they can raise their prices on their products good thing us middle class are gong to get all those tax breaks we are going to need them to reimburse those rich people for those higher taxes. Can we say trading money not really a help.

Or maybe we can talk about Obama's lack of military experience like he has zero experience. Maybe we can talk about his lack of experience in foreign policy.

Or maybe we can talk about his lack executive experience wait I forgot he got that with Bill Ayers the admitted terrorist.

I say we start there what do u think?

yes, lets raise the taxes of the people who create jobs for americans so they stop (investing)creating those jobs. i'd love to see all our jobs goto china because "the rich" got taxed to much and would rather pay people in china to avoid the high taxes then pay americans and pay high taxes. you would think anyone with a brain could figure that one out, but nope, not your delusional yo-bama supporters. *mono-tone voice* "he is not bush, we love him"

yo-bama is running the "i'm not bush campaign" and that is all he has. its working too.

Forum List

Back