Obama vs Bush... Misery Index

The republicans. They signed the bill and let their big banker cronies regulate themselves. What a bunch of morons W and the GOP are,....

Hate to play devil's advocate for wingnuts, but didn't President Clinton have a hand in some of that deregulation, too?

Yes he did. His willingness to work with the opposition was evident then as it always was.

OH MY, am I seeing a glimmer of honesty here? It really wasn't ALL on Bush?

I know this is a crazy question.....but why are you using the qualifier " before Harry and Nancy" in your
numbers for Bush?

Right wing idiots trying to blame Bush's disaster on the democrats. Epic fail.

Remind me again who defended Freddie and Fannie while they were putting us on the hook for billions, and selling worthless mortgage backed securities on the open market?

Paulson's Treasury. Greenspan before that.

Banks were having a field day earning billions in commissions, all the while foolishly thinking that credit default swaps meant they had no risk. And now some of those folks are being sued for pawning off bad / fraudulent loans onto Freddie and Fannie.

Hate to play devil's advocate for wingnuts, but didn't President Clinton have a hand in some of that deregulation, too?

Yes he did. His willingness to work with the opposition was evident then as it always was.

OH MY, am I seeing a glimmer of honesty here? It really wasn't ALL on Bush?

Fake surprise, like fake outrage and fake concern......is simply a method that the disadvantaged person in a debate uses to cope with reality.

Bill Clinton is responsible for signing legislation that killed Glass Steagel and led to the banks destroying our economy under Bush's watch. He is also responsible for fucked up free trade Agreements that added to our trade deficit and aided the loss of our ALL IMPORTANT manufacturing base.

You won't find any liberals with credibility denying those facts. You have no reason to ACT surprised that I mentioned them. You are fake. Own it.

Last edited:
Well it did take awhile for Bush and his cohorts to destroy the fine oiled machine Clinton left this country in. Just like it's taking the Obama Administration a while to fix Bush's destruction of it. Duh.

Talk about your revisionist history... the dot com bubble had burst, terrorists were running wild, the lying sexual harasser, probable rapist, draft dodger and chief had just screwed over the Democrat Party for years to come..

Last edited:
Then, why would the OP qualify the index for one President with the names of the Congressional leaders but not the other? Do you think the OP was being less than genuine in his presentation of the data?

I think you do.

The question is.....why are you letting it slide?

Do I know the answer to that question too?

Has Obama had a Republican run congress? Unless I've been asleep for 4 years I don't think so..... And it will get worse as Obamacare kicks in.......

This is unfortunate. You could represent a seasoned, honest voice here. Instead, you are disingenuous at every opportunity. Fuck off.

Simple facts, you don't like it? too bad.......

Has Obama had a Republican run congress? Unless I've been asleep for 4 years I don't think so..... And it will get worse as Obamacare kicks in.......

This is unfortunate. You could represent a seasoned, honest voice here. Instead, you are disingenuous at every opportunity. Fuck off.

Simple facts, you don't like it? too bad.......

I would LOVE to be able to respect you, sir. Why are you denying me that opportunity?

Have I said anything that wasn't true?

Ollie. You have played loose with the facts.

First, you did not bang on the OP for obvious bullshit in the OP....even when I brought it GENTLY to your attention.

Then, you trotted out the tired meme that the Republicans never controlled Congress during Obama's term. You and I both know that this is technically true...but in reality....the GOP has used the filibuster rule to assume effective control of Senate proceedings since day one.

I know you know this. So I cannot respect you as you play this fucking lame game.

Be an honest broker and I will be your biggest fan here. It is not much to ask.

Well, forget him, where the fuck is the troll OP?

What's the deal with this bullshit, Lump?

You are far too in touch with your feminine side..:lol:

Well, forget him, where the fuck is the troll OP?

What's the deal with this bullshit, Lump?

You are far too in touch with your feminine side..:lol:

No, I actually, I've been in touch with your family

840268_LA_trolls_norway.jpg

They miss you, ya little nimrod.

:)

Forum List

Back