Obama vs Bush (differences)

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
I see this difference between Barrack H. Obama and George W. Bush...

Obama says one thing.... then ends up doing something else.

Bush did what he said... even if you didn't like it...

:popcorn:

I think Bush loved America, Obama despises it.

But Obama is having to act like Bush a lot.......JUST so he can try to get a 2nd term.

A 2nd term Obama would be the most dangerous threat this nation has faced since WW2 Japan.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I think Bush loved America, Obama despises it.

But Obama is having to act like Bush a lot.......JUST so he can try to get a 2nd term.

A 2nd term Obama would be the most dangerous threat this nation has faced since WW2 Japan.

I can only hope voters pick, America, over Political Party..

So in other words the only difference is rhetoric and perceptions.

Sounds about right.

Yeah and enemy was so scared of Bush that 9/11 would never happen while Bush was president.

To hell with both liberal parties.

Gotta love these conservative memes..

-President Obama is a Muslim Communist born in Kenya.
-President Obama is weak on foreign policy.
-President Obama with the help of Acorn stole the election.
-President Obama is creating Death Panels.
And the latest..
-President Obama is just like President Bush. :lol:

Guess it's hard to stick with one warmed over Bircher crapola idea..ain't it?

I don't think Bush would have announce we were bombing Libya then fly off on a vaction with the family.....After picking his brackets and playing golf of course.

I see this difference between Barrack H. Obama and George W. Bush...

Obama says one thing.... then ends up doing something else.

Bush did what he said... even if you didn't like it...

:popcorn:

Or more precisely Obama says something else...then ends up doing what Bush did...

There was nothing mentioned about race, only actions yet the predictable libs make it race because that is all they know how to react since they don't have any positive things to say about their hero BHO.

I was please to note that Obama didn't tell them what direction we would come from and at what altitude our planes would be flying.

I did not like a lot of what Bush did and more importantly with the economy did not due but there never was a doubt that he wouldn/t do what he said.

There was nothing mentioned about race, only actions yet the predictable libs make it race because that is all they know how to react since they don't have any positive things to say about their hero BHO.

I was please to note that Obama didn't tell them what direction we would come from and at what altitude our planes would be flying.

I did not like a lot of what Bush did and more importantly with the economy did not due but there never was a doubt that he wouldn/t do what he said.

Even with proof of the exact opposite one simple google search away, people will still say this stuff.

Believing a politician won't lie is worse than a full grown adult believing in Santa Claus. MUCH worse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta love these conservative memes..

-President Obama is a Muslim Communist born in Kenya.
-President Obama is weak on foreign policy.
-President Obama with the help of Acorn stole the election.
-President Obama is creating Death Panels.
And the latest..
-President Obama is just like President Bush. :lol:

Guess it's hard to stick with one warmed over Bircher crapola idea..ain't it?

Your first 4 points are examples of what Republicans say.

Your 5th point is an example of what fiscal conservatives say. It's a requirement that as a voter you have to be a fiscal liberal to vote for either 2 parties. If you were given a credit card and acted in the manner that Republicans and Democrats do when in power would you say you're spending conservatively or liberally?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back