Obama vs. Bill O'Reilly

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Obama is doing pretty well. Answering the questions. Pissed me off that O'reilly called it Obamacare. The bill has a name, use it.

I have something in common with Bam-Bam:

He doesn't want to bullshit once the game starts.
Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the game!!
:clap2:

He ask fluff questions at the end, he hit him with the hard questions first. I think Obama avoided the frost/nixon moment that I feared but he did good. More is suppose to be on the Factor monday. Geez I might actually have to watch Fox News.

Love Fest more than an interview. Bill is gonna need some more chap stick. Prez, came off in a good light. The problem I know him, and I still don't like him. :lol:

I have something in common with Bam-Bam:

He doesn't want to bullshit once the game starts.
Sit down, shut up, and enjoy the game!!
:clap2:

I hate that too. Talk to me at halftime, its 35 minutes long. Enough time to break down everything that happened.

Bill O'Reilly is a jackass.

Obama should have asked him about his loofa.

I refused to watch it. I am an O`Reilly fan, but less and less as I see him become the populist that he has in order to sell books and go down in history as having two or more (?) audiences..lol, with "The One." I don't trust anybody that Obama trusts either. They are both in bed together. I have written Bill and told him this. Two guys selling out their base by seeking the same things: power, fame and control.

Last edited:
I refused to watch it. I am an O`Reilly fan, but less and less as I see him become the populist that he has in order to sell books and go down in history as having two or more (?) audiences..lol, with "The One." I don't trust anybody that Obama trusts either. They are both in bed together. I have written Bill and told him this. Two guys selling out their base by seeking the same things: power, fame and control.

QFT...

I watched Bill regularly up until 3-4 years ago...now I tune in for bernie and miller thats basically it , oh and when he has laura host.

Years back he had stories ahead of others and was I think better informed and more honest to himself.

Now? Hes a star **cker. In the ‘industry’ that’s someone who looks for the “get”..the big interview , hes now sooo mr. middle of the road and I think he keeps score in his head one for this side, one for that side...hes become smarmy and I don’t trust him, at all. hes in love with himself.

Oh and letting Malkin get run off the show by Geraldo really pissed me off too.

How is this O vs. O'R ?
total fluff
total waste of electricity.
O vs. Limbaugh......yes
O. vs. (forgive me lord) Beck......yes

O'Really is just an airbag,
this President IS moving to the right.
He will never admit it .

He was alway's a populist. ;) It's a Long Island thing. :lol:

Love the way Obama is lying his ass off. Specifically, "If you like your doctor, you can keep him." Bullshit.

Obama is doing pretty well. Answering the questions. Pissed me off that O'reilly called it Obamacare. The bill has a name, use it.

he didn't answer any of his questions...

Bill: If Obamacare doesn't make it through, what are you prepared to do?

Obama: I'll tell you what I'm NOT prepared to do...blah blah blah....

That's not an answer...that's a dodge. All be it a good one...it's still not an answer to the question. Of course, we all know that there was no way he would have been able to answer it without screwing himself to the wall.

And the bullshit answer about the Islam Brotherhood...wow...could he have been any more vague?!?!

he didn't answer any of his questions...

Bill: If Obamacare doesn't make it through, what are you prepared to do?

Obama: I'll tell you what I'm NOT prepared to do...blah blah blah....

That's not an answer...that's a dodge. All be it a good one...it's still not an answer to the question. Of course, we all know that there was no way he would have been able to answer it without screwing himself to the wall.

And the bullshit answer about the Islam Brotherhood...wow...could he have been any more vague?!?!

Old trick: don't answer the question they asked. Answer the question you WISH they had asked.

Love the way Obama is lying his ass off. Specifically, "If you like your doctor, you can keep him." Bullshit.

Well, not actually a lie...just not a whole truth. We may be able to keep our doctor...but it will be EXPENSIVE...and then there's the part about whether or not that doctor will still be in practice...

Forum List

Back