Obama vs. Afghanistan

Sometimes you can only Guess at these things.

I believe the reason Obama hasn't made a decision on Afghanistan is that he doesn't want to upset his liberal base.

He wants Obamacare to pass, the election in Virginia and New Jersey to take place and he's afraid that if he sends troops to Afghanistan his base will be disillusioned and wont turn out to vote.
OK, now fast forward today. Trump is sending in more troops. Wack a mole? And do we defend it forever? Because as soon as we leave the guys we don't like come back.

Wow that's quite a fast forward... were you fully satisfied with Obama's policies since October 2009?

Seems like a good place to re-start..
I'm assuming he was doing the right thing yes.

Now let's see if Trump has better results. We've seen more soldiers dying in Afghanistan lately. For what? If what Trump does works fine but so far I think we're seeing easier said than done.

Do you trust Trump and mad dog Maddox?

You assume too to much, here's probably a source you would trust...

2,500 Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama

I believe both Trump and Maddox should be given a chance to prove themselves, at least a year, alas far to late for many.
That's what they said about Nixon in Viet Nam too.

Brilliant idea.

Let them play general.

Those that this applies to ... and I assume you easily know who you are .... knock the shit off or I'll lock this thread tighter'n a frog's ass. This subforum is NOT in the Flame Zone. Either get your arguments back on track and be civil, or it's done.

I issued a challenge to namvet via VM. Get hot or back down. Your choice.

Gunny
Are you colorblind for black and white ???

Forum List

Back