obama voters

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
obama voters are selfesh people who think that someone owes them something for nothing, they are greedy self centered individuals that have no clue how this country was founded nor do they know the value of a dollar. they think freedom is the responsibility of someone besides their self. they take no responsibility for failure, but credit for someone elses labor.
these are the people who voted in a so called president that is not a leader and spends more time playing around and vacationing than he does working for the people to make a strong america. he is more interested in the hollywood scene than he is finding out who dropped the ball in benghazi. he never has taken responsibility for anything that has gone wrong in his tenure, he always blames someone else.
he blamed bush for for years, who will he blame in the next four years, obviously republicans! he is a hypocrit in the fact that he said bush spent money as a crime, but yet he doubled the spending in half the time.
he is suppose to be the leader of the us, so why has he waited until the end of the year to try to get a budget together? ignorant people still believe in his white wash and his blame game and those terrible rich people, he always tells the public what they want to hear.
but in the next four years his operation is going to become more exposed. for example, obamacare,it is already causing problems financially in business and that will result in more business loss along with job loss.
the whole summation of this story is the wrong person was elected president. 47 percent romney and 53 percent obama, why? for the reasons mentioned above.
we as citizens have to balance our check books, why doesnt obama want to balance his? i hope not, but with this presidents lack of leadership, we are in four a rough/troubled four years unless he takes responsibility and goes to work for the people and for america and quits playing around with those terrible rich hollywood people. thank you! constitution!

obama voters are selfesh people who think that someone owes them something for nothing, they are greedy self centered individuals that have no clue how this country was founded nor do they know the value of a dollar. they think freedom is the responsibility of someone besides their self. they take no responsibility for failure, but credit for someone elses labor.
these are the people who voted in a so called president that is not a leader and spends more time playing around and vacationing than he does working for the people to make a strong america. he is more interested in the hollywood scene than he is finding out who dropped the ball in benghazi. he never has taken responsibility for anything that has gone wrong in his tenure, he always blames someone else.
he blamed bush for for years, who will he blame in the next four years, obviously republicans! he is a hypocrit in the fact that he said bush spent money as a crime, but yet he doubled the spending in half the time.
he is suppose to be the leader of the us, so why has he waited until the end of the year to try to get a budget together? ignorant people still believe in his white wash and his blame game and those terrible rich people, he always tells the public what they want to hear.
but in the next four years his operation is going to become more exposed. for example, obamacare,it is already causing problems financially in business and that will result in more business loss along with job loss.
the whole summation of this story is the wrong person was elected president. 47 percent romney and 53 percent obama, why? for the reasons mentioned above.
we as citizens have to balance our check books, why doesnt obama want to balance his? i hope not, but with this presidents lack of leadership, we are in four a rough/troubled four years unless he takes responsibility and goes to work for the people and for america and quits playing around with those terrible rich hollywood people. thank you! constitution!

beats workin, they figure.

I bet most of them possess better grammar skills than you.

I've worked my whole life, asshole, and seem to be a damn sight more educated than you. Who are you calling ignorant? You have the logic skills of a third grader.

Most right wingers have at best 3rd grade educations, and the OP is another perfect example of this.

Say what you want to about the OP... He sure pissed off some of you idiots. :lol::lol::lol:

Say what you want to about the OP... He sure pissed off some of you idiots. :lol::lol::lol:

You honestly don't get it. We are laughing at you and your fellow wing nuts.

Sorry idiot, the posts are on record. The three previous posts by konradv, balls, and black label were just full of pissed off liberal rage... But nice try covering for your loony reactionary disgruntled buddies. :lol::lol::lol:

Sorry idiot, the posts are on record. The three previous posts by konradv, balls, and black label were just full of pissed off liberal rage... But nice try covering for your loony reactionary disgruntled buddies. :lol::lol::lol:

I see, you have two different accounts and think you're funny by posting troll threads on the other, and coming back to troll the tread under this name,..well done :talk2hand:

I see, you have two different accounts and think you're funny by posting troll threads on the other, and coming back to troll the tread under this name,..well done :talk2hand:

Wrong... I don't have two different accounts idiot, and you are a LIAR. Now what your response tells me, is that my previous observation was spot on.

Grammar and punctuation aside, the OP is spot on. Liberalism is the ME ME ME ideology and if you don't agree, hell their King will dictate by EO that you must. Your religion keeps you from believing what liberals demand?? TOO BAD- You're no longer entitled to freedom of religion.. What liberals DICTATE goes under King Obama.. What these assclowns don't realize is that King Obama will not always RULE.. What happens when the next power hungry jerk gets in office and he happens to be republican?? What if by pen he strips away your right to abortion? Your right to serve openly in the armed services? SEE HOW THAT WORKS?? Not much glee and fun when it hits you PERSONALLY. This is why ALL AMERICANS regardless of political affiliation should DEMAND the dictates of this President CEASE immediately... Some day soon that very edict will be turned against you. Mark my words.

Yea, the cocksuking GOP gives up John McCain for one election cycle and M ittnes Robme in the next. And neither one can beat what you ignorant Repubs call the worst President........ever.

What the fuk does that say about you stupid rethugs you might ask. But you won't.

:DI bet it was posted that way so the left could read it easier. Using racism and Bush I guess wasn't enough for the left to use as a defense. Now they have to use punctuation. They are running out of excuses fast. Thats what happens to those that are brainwashed.

Most right wingers have at best 3rd grade educations, and the OP is another perfect example of this.

:lol:Well dude...if you really believe that is an example of third grade education then I bet that person was probably a genius by the time he reached High School.

Yea, the cocksuking GOP gives up John McCain for one election cycle and M ittnes Robme in the next. And neither one can beat what you ignorant Repubs call the worst President........ever.

What the fuk does that say about you stupid rethugs you might ask. But you won't.

Actually it shows how stupid americans are becoming, and the liberals are the teachers. Get it now?

Forum List

Back