obama voters

Discussion in 'Politics' started by infman4x, Dec 28, 2012.

1. infman4x

infman4x Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    obama voters are selfesh people who think that someone owes them something for nothing, they are greedy self centered individuals that have no clue how this country was founded nor do they know the value of a dollar. they think freedom is the responsibility of someone besides their self. they take no responsibility for failure, but credit for someone elses labor.
    these are the people who voted in a so called president that is not a leader and spends more time playing around and vacationing than he does working for the people to make a strong america. he is more interested in the hollywood scene than he is finding out who dropped the ball in benghazi. he never has taken responsibility for anything that has gone wrong in his tenure, he always blames someone else.
    he blamed bush for for years, who will he blame in the next four years, obviously republicans! he is a hypocrit in the fact that he said bush spent money as a crime, but yet he doubled the spending in half the time.
    he is suppose to be the leader of the us, so why has he waited until the end of the year to try to get a budget together? ignorant people still believe in his white wash and his blame game and those terrible rich people, he always tells the public what they want to hear.
    but in the next four years his operation is going to become more exposed. for example, obamacare,it is already causing problems financially in business and that will result in more business loss along with job loss.
    the whole summation of this story is the wrong person was elected president. 47 percent romney and 53 percent obama, why? for the reasons mentioned above.
    we as citizens have to balance our check books, why doesnt obama want to balance his? i hope not, but with this presidents lack of leadership, we are in four a rough/troubled four years unless he takes responsibility and goes to work for the people and for america and quits playing around with those terrible rich hollywood people. thank you! constitution!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. BallsBrunswick

BallsBrunswick Fair and Balanced

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +401
    :lol: Obama voters comprehend punctuation... point in their favor really.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  3. SniperFire

SniperFire Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,223
    beats workin, they figure.

4. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,488
    I bet most of them possess better grammar skills than you.

5. konradv

konradv Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,672
    I've worked my whole life, asshole, and seem to be a damn sight more educated than you. Who are you calling ignorant? You have the logic skills of a third grader.

6. BallsBrunswick

BallsBrunswick Fair and Balanced

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +401
    I'm glad we're all agreed this thread is stupid and the OP is just a whiny piece of shit with a hallucinatory view of the world.

7. Black_Label

Black_Label Registered Democrat

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +514
    Most right wingers have at best 3rd grade educations, and the OP is another perfect example of this.

8. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Say what you want to about the OP... He sure pissed off some of you idiots. :lol::lol::lol:

9. Zoom

Zoom BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +276
    You honestly don't get it. We are laughing at you and your fellow wing nuts.

10. tjvh

tjvh Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +916
    Sorry idiot, the posts are on record. The three previous posts by konradv, balls, and black label were just full of pissed off liberal rage... But nice try covering for your loony reactionary disgruntled buddies. :lol::lol::lol: