Obama Visits "The Transfer" Of The Denigrated Dead

It would seem to depend entirely on just how fast, Michelle Obama, can lock herself into the Holocaust Memorial Bedroom--With the Sign On the Door, as presented!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(I don't suppose that we need to go into that one, too deeply!)

No, we don't need to over-examine the fact that you are a racist bastard.

If I missed some subtle witticism that involved Jim Crow and was not racist in nature, feel free to explain it.

I didn't miss the racial part, but I did wonder about the other points in the little litany of complaints. Does this person wish a discussion on the merits of US interests in Afghanistan or is he just using Obama's attendance at the ceremony at Dover as a jumping off point to slam Obama in general?

The latter.

If Obama walked on water, they would say the couldn't swim.

It's pretty pathetic really.

At the very beginninging, this below was posted.

It is about the denigration of human life. There was no reason to be in Afghanistan , with military force, in the first place. The U. S. nationals engaged in Afghanistan, Military and Civilian, essentially created a regime which has admitted to massive vote fraud, that is only questionably capable of its own survival, that freed up the Taliban to create a greater regional presence for themselves, and has Al Qaeda within reach of nuclear weapons.

For that, they are dead. There are no apparent orders being cut to bring everyone back to the nation wherein they actually have residential rights.

In the process, others were astounded that leaving black children to the lack of extended unemployment benefits, while rewarding the white bureaucrat and educational ruling elites: Could in fact be called what it is.

And so the living are being denigrated, also. They are clearly being denigrated on the basis of skin color, even called, "boys," and not "men!" The subject of racism was raised.

(Laws are, after all, intended!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When pond scum put humans in harm's way, they often die--Whether they are Civilian or Military.

Example One: Will all of the others be ordered out immediately?

Example Two: Was any of the atrocity on behalf the massive Afghan voting fraud considered, "absolutely necessary?"

Example Three: Is Afghanistan a part of the United States, or even capable of being an ally of the United States?

Example Four: Are The Taliban and Al Qaeda now more engaged in Pakistan, or are they less engaged in Pakistan.

Example Five: Did Bush II, Term I, start all this--with the intended outcomes--or did he not?

Example Six: Did the Republicans win anything in the last federal election cycle, or did they lose it all?

Any U. S. dead in Afghanistan may be called the value of a "Nobel Peace Prize," but actually anything associated with it is better called, "obscene," and called, "criminal," and called an "Outrage!"

And all things considered, even "Stupid!" comes to mind.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(No doubt the Obamas all know who is head of the household! It would be better if Michelle would simply run to the Lincoln bedroom, and put up the sign: "Never Again!" The people need to be reminded about "The Holocaust!" Everyone know who really caused it!)

When pond scum put humans in harm's way, they often die--Whether they are Civilian or Military.

Example Two: Was any of the atrocity on behalf the massive Afghan voting fraud considered, "absolutely necessary?"

Example Three: Is Afghanistan a part of the United States, or even capable of being an ally of the United States?

Example Four: Are The Taliban and Al Qaeda now more engaged in Pakistan, or are they less engaged in Pakistan.

Example Five: Did Bush II, Term I, start all this--with the intended outcomes--or did he not?

Example Six: Did the Republicans win anything in the last federal election cycle, or did they lose it all?

Any U. S. dead in Afghanistan may be called the value of a "Nobel Peace Prize," but actually anything associated with it is better called, "obscene," and called, "criminal," and called an "Outrage!"

(No doubt the Obamas all know who is head of the household! It would be better if Michelle would simply run to the Lincoln bedroom, and put up the sign: "Never Again!" The people need to be reminded about "The Holocaust!" Everyone know who really caused it!)

Is being stupid actually physically painful?

Under Obamacare, the terminally stupid will remain on life support, and the rest of us will fund their existence. Nice, huh?

At the very beginninging, this below was posted.

It is about the denigration of human life. There was no reason to be in Afghanistan , with military force, in the first place. The U. S. nationals engaged in Afghanistan, Military and Civilian, essentially created a regime which has admitted to massive vote fraud, that is only questionably capable of its own survival, that freed up the Taliban to create a greater regional presence for themselves, and has Al Qaeda within reach of nuclear weapons.

For that, they are dead. There are no apparent orders being cut to bring everyone back to the nation wherein they actually have residential rights.

In the process, others were astounded that leaving black children to the lack of extended unemployment benefits, while rewarding the white bureaucrat and educational ruling elites: Could in fact be called what it is.

And so the living are being denigrated, also. They are clearly being denigrated on the basis of skin color, even called, "boys," and not "men!" The subject of racism was raised.

(Laws are, after all, intended!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:cuckoo:

The Conservatives and the Blue Dogs are actually opening themselves up to charges certain: When they oppose the "Public Option."

If there is a national, Public Option, there is in fact also life support.

Former Senator Frist may or may not be opposed, who used the Schiavo atrocity for personal political gain. It is not clear what the other opponents hope to gain, unless it's that. Senator Lieberman seems to be opposed to a Public Option.

With a national, Public Option, there is also a national carrier of last resort.

(Of course, it could also have other uses. Actually, people like to go Europe, now that the War is over. In fact, Obama went! Reverend Jeremiah Wright, may have even made the suggestion himself, personally!)

:cuckoo:
The Conservatives and the Blue Dogs are actually opening themselves up to charges certain: When they oppose the "Public Option."

If there is a national, Public Option, there is in fact also life support.

Former Senator Frist may or may not be opposed, who used the Schiavo atrocity for personal political gain. It is not clear what the other opponents hope to gain, unless it's that. Senator Lieberman seems to be opposed to a Public Option.

With a national, Public Option, there is also a national carrier of last resort.

(Of course, it could also have other uses. Actually, people like to go Europe, now that the War is over. In fact, Obama went! Reverend Jeremiah Wright, may have even made the suggestion himself, personally!)

Hey, seriously, no matter what plan is enacted, you'd damn sure better hope that rehab for your meth addiction is included, 'cause that shit's fryin' your brain!

Put the fucking pipe down, dude!:cuckoo:

Just think of all this goodness, and there is heaven, to boot!

(Even the Anglicans have the option of re-visiting the Catholic Church, of the Holy Father's Christian Hitler Youth!)

Under Obamacare, the terminally stupid will remain on life support, and the rest of us will fund their existence. Nice, huh?

You'll need to define "terminally stupid" for me. Are you saying it's "terminally stupid" to want health care that is affordable? If so, that's just more of your now constant drivel.

You'll need to define "terminally stupid" for me. Are you saying it's "terminally stupid" to want health care that is affordable? If so, that's just more of your now constant drivel.

If I have to define it, you're one of them.

No, actually, that's not what I was saying but read it as you will.

Stupidity is not a terminal condition.

Unfortunately.

If it were terminal, there would be a selective evolutionary pressure against stupid people.

Of course that assumes that the stupid are biologically deficient in some manner and not just willfully ignorant.

Not that I ever want first hand experience, but how does it feel to be so fucking stupid?

That was my question!

I mean, is it like a constant dull ache, like a headache, that impairs their thinking or is it an acute stabbing pain, like banging your head against a wall, that does it?

We need to fund some studies into this condition. It might be treatable.

Billions miight consider "Stupid" as follows. First the current event, then the analysis.

"(Even the Anglicans have the option of re-visiting the Catholic Church, of the Holy Father's Christian Hitler Youth.)" That was above, and no comments were made about that, either.

Analysis:

1) Many would consider that as a part of the "Private Option."
2) After all, what harm could it possibly do?

(Even Ignorance of the Law, Is no excuse, especially when it's so Christ-like(?)! Anyone notices that Israel does get ejected from their Homelands, a lot--unless we're into Denial, apparently. Persia does Denial, now. Obama likes to do Denial of the Holocaust of Lincoln! No Doubt, at the Nobel level, Famous LA riot persona, Rodney King can be answered: "Why can't we all just, get along!" Kissenger got the Nobel Peace Prize, too, we recall--for opening a dialog!)

Last edited:
Not that I ever want first hand experience, but how does it feel to be so fucking stupid?

That was my question!

I mean, is it like a constant dull ache, like a headache, that impairs their thinking or is it an acute stabbing pain, like banging your head against a wall, that does it?

We need to fund some studies into this condition. It might be treatable.

I think it has been studied. I remember seeing somewhere that the scientist who discovered DNA was working on locating the "stupid gene." Seriously.

Forum List

Back