Obama Video Address at Berlin Wall Anniversary

Ame®icano

Platinum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Michigan
Since he was "too busy" and couldn't be bothered to make the trip to what is a celebration of cold war victory, Obama delivered 2 minute video speech to celebration.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwgxH3rHEVg]YouTube - Obama, Clinton: Walls of tyranny still remain[/ame]

He'll have more time to practice his golf swing. :eusa_whistle:

Few would have foreseen … that a united Germany would be led by a woman from Brandenburg or that their American ally would be led by a man of African descent. But human destiny is what human beings make of it.

As predicted, it was about him. :clap2:

yo blowhard , had he been their or not, it wouldn't have been enough, right hypocrite

Ame®icano;1700906 said:
yo blowhard , had he been their or not, it wouldn't have been enough, right hypocrite

If you waren't too busy playing bongo, you would have time to read my previous posts and would know that I wanted him to be there.

I don't buy that for a second.

I can see it now ....

"Obama has time to go to Germany but he can't visit the Ft. Hood wounded."

ya and had he been there, wow, he should have been home taking care of the home front , right a$$wipe

Ame®icano;1700906 said:

If you waren't too busy playing bongo, you would have time to read my previous posts and would know that I wanted him to be there.

I can see it now ....

Not that fast... Check what I said HERE.

hey 15, anyone who has been in the miltiary knows about them, unless you are "W" and daddy does his magic LOL:lol:

Obama could save the world and die-hard conservatives would find something to nitpick about him. Just background noise.

Conservatism is a dying breed. One day, this country will no longer have any conservatives left in it. What a beautiful day that will be.

Obama could save the world and die-hard conservatives would find something to nitpick about him. Just background noise.

Conservatism is a dying breed. One day, this country will no longer have any conservatives left in it. What a beautiful day that will be.

Yeah, it will be a beautiful day when Karl Marx' dream is realized here in the US.

Ame®icano;1700911 said:
Ame®icano;1700906 said:

I can see it now ....

Not that fast... Check what I said HERE.

Yes, I saw that. You used the Ft. Hood tragedy to take shots at the POTUS. Classy.

yea Si and you you should have enlisted , right a$$wipe or is that still irrelevant according to you

Ame®icano;1700893 said:
Since he was "too busy" and couldn't be bothered to make the trip to what is a celebration of cold war victory, Obama delivered 2 minute video speech to celebration.

YouTube - Obama, Clinton: Walls of tyranny still remain

He'll have more time to practice his golf swing. :eusa_whistle:

gee, I don't know why he doesn't have any time? I don't know maybe because some guys shot up an air force base last week and his health bill just passed the house.
Plus I am pretty sure he is going to Ft Hood, I mean the right bitched about that also. So what do you want him to do, you guys need to makes up your mind?

Forum List

Back