Obama v. Arpaio?

I don't give a fuck about the birther cause. I just find it interesting that the timing of this potential lawsuit pops up now, from a president that's used more intimidation tactics than any president since Nixon or LBJ and possibly even Wilson. Even if it is not filed, it's still an interesting thing to consider when the DoJ won't even go after the New Black Panthers for inciting violence, voter intimidation and now placing a hit out on a private citizen.

“New Black Panthers for inciting violence, voter intimidation and now placing a hit out on a private citizen.”

That’s called your typical local banger, What so special? 1000 plus are in the hood. I like profiling personally
Israel style, but you know the rest some temporary privileges something call a “right?”. Meaningless truly all
this fussy over a word..

Oh I love it.

LOL

Hyper reactionaries can be such fun.

I see your point Bigster!

Big Fitz
MmmBEHHHHH!!!
Member #21726 Join Date: Nov 2009
Thanked 3,412 Times in 2,596 Posts

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -438 reputation points from Big Fitz.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Racist dipshit.

Regards,
Big Fitz

*** I'm white!:clap2:

Oh I love it.

LOL

Hyper reactionaries can be such fun.

I see your point Bigster!

Big Fitz
MmmBEHHHHH!!!
Member #21726 Join Date: Nov 2009
Thanked 3,412 Times in 2,596 Posts

New reputation!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, you have received -438 reputation points from Big Fitz.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Racist dipshit.

Regards,
Big Fitz

*** I'm white!:clap2:
Oh so sorry captain butthurt. :rolleyes:

I don't give a fuck about the birther cause. I just find it interesting that the timing of this potential lawsuit pops up now, from a president that's used more intimidation tactics than any president since Nixon or LBJ and possibly even Wilson. Even if it is not filed, it's still an interesting thing to consider when the DoJ won't even go after the New Black Panthers for inciting violence, voter intimidation and now placing a hit out on a private citizen.

Oh please.

Arpaio sat on his "evidence" for more than 2 years because he didn't have any and was caught wit his pink panties down around his ankles.

If you're really curious, why don't to google this? If you do, you'll find that Duh Donuld also has "proof" but he hasn't come forward either even though he said he was going to.

I'm glad President Obama is finally fighting back against these lies.

And, if you don't believe they're lies, then post something that makes some sense.

Oh and btw, the two guys who were photographed standing around in front of a polling place are not the same as the group who have put a price on zimmermans head. Do a little research, why don't you.

Are you, by chance, upset about the voter intimidation the pubs are doing right now? No, of course you're not.

Disgusting what you rw's will stoop to these days. And, you're not even wearing a white hood.

pffft....silly.

Just watching the overreaction. Like throwing a scrap of paper among seagulls and watching them go batshit to get at it thinking it's food.

Forum List

Back