*Do You Think Obama Is A Fake?*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. After two years of not even showing up in a church, all of a sudden he is so very religious.
2. We all know he isn't, he stood with Rev. Wright, while Wright bashed America, using Wrights influence to garner votes in that district.
3. Its so shallow of him to even try this now, most already know he's a Muslim, and is a total fake.
4. If you don't know this, you are totally blind in judgement.
5. There is no benefit of the doubt here, he is a Muslim.
6. Link;Obama invokes religious themes as 2012 campaign nears | Julie Mason | White House | Washington Examiner

"President Obama inhabits a largely secular presidency, rarely blending his religious beliefs with his public duties, and spending more Sundays shooting hoops than going to church. So it was a notable shift when Obama went deeply devout for last week's National Prayer Breakfast, telling attendees the role daily prayer plays in his life.
"When I wake in the morning, I wait on the Lord, and I ask Him to give me the strength to do right by our country and its people," Obama said. "And when I go to bed at night, I wait on the Lord, and I ask Him to forgive me my sins, and look after my family and the American people, and make me an instrument of His will."

A cynical interpretation would note Obama's intensely religious rhetoric -- even for a prayerful event -- coincides with the unofficial start of the presidential campaign season.

At the same time, Obama talked frankly about his family's "certain skepticism" about organized religion, and noted his father was "a nonbeliever." Obama's own path to religion was through the civil rights movement."

Read more at the Washington Examiner the LINK:

7. This will backfire, its way too late, *slick willie* is behind this for sure, another fake.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He's just being a politician and reacting to the pew poll from last summer in which people are confused about his religion. Nothing to see here...no change...move along.

Sorry bout that,

Name a President that has not used religion for gains?

1. Any real Christian who took office.:eek:
2. I would say *Thomas Jefferson*, *Honest Abe* and *Ronald Reagan* if pushed into a corner.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

He's just being a politician and reacting to the pew poll from last summer in which people are confused about his religion. Nothing to see here...no change...move along.

1. So you don't think *slick willie* isnt behind this new found religion?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Dems can use religion as well as Repubs can.
Just not as many of them do.

1. No, a Christian doesn't take out religion one day after two years of, *zip*
2. Saying to himself, .....ofcourse I can hear him talking to himself, "Hey I haven't used Jesus Christ yet in selling my bullshit to America, maybe I better get busy and drag out Jesus Christ from the tomb???":confused:
3. Little knowing Jesus Christ, isn't in any tomb.:lol::lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obama's a fake on several different levels. His religion is the least of my worries.

Also, Thomas Jefferson was a Deist and Abraham Lincoln was an Athiest. You're right on Reagan though.

I'm an agnostic who leans toward atheism, and I would say that there is a possibility that Obama attends church for PR because no one can become the POTUS without at least appearing to believe in God - but that's just my perspective.

A question for the OP or other Republicans.

How is it possible that Obama

1) Sat in Rev Wright's congregation for 20 years (listening to Black Liberation Theology, which is an intensely passionate variant of Christianity)

and

2) Was a Muslim.

Which is it?

A question for the OP or other Republicans.

How is it possible that Obama

1) Sat in Rev Wright's congregation for 20 years (listening to Black Liberation Theology, which is an intensely passionate variant of Christianity)

and

2) Was a Muslim.

Which is it?

It all deopends on which tack that Fox is playing right now.

Sorry bout that,

1. Just tooling around on google found this on *Honest Abe*.
2. He wrote this, and its a perfect example of what a *real Christian* would write.
3. Link:Religious Quotations by Abraham Lincoln

"These communities, by their representatives in old Independence Hall, said to the whole world of men: "We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." This was their majestic interpretation of the economy of the Universe. This was their lofty, and wise, and noble understanding of the justice of the Creator to His creatures. [Applause.] Yes, gentlemen, to all His creatures, to the whole great family of man. In their enlightened belief, nothing stamped with the Divine image and likeness was sent into the world to be trodden on, and degraded, and imbruted by its fellows. They grasped not only the whole race of man then living, but they reached forward and seized upon the farthest posterity. They erected a beacon to guide their children and their children's children, and the countless myriads who should inhabit the earth in other ages. Wise statesmen as they were, they knew the tendency of prosperity to breed tyrants, and so they established these great self-evident truths, that when in the distant future some man, some faction, some interest, should set up the doctrine that none but rich men, or none but white men, were entitled to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, their posterity might look up again to the Declaration of Independence and take courage to renew the battle which their fathers began -- so that truth, and justice, and mercy, and all the humane and Christian virtues might not be extinguished from the land; so that no man would hereafter dare to limit and circumscribe the great principles on which the temple of liberty was being built."

AND:

"Intelligence, patriotism, Christianity, and a firm reliance on Him, who has never yet forsaken this favored land, are still competent to adjust, in the best way, all our present difficulty."

4. Abraham Lincoln was a Christian, no doubts.:eusa_pray:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So he's going to church. I consider that a good thing. Maybe he will learn something.

Sorry bout that,

1. Any real Christian who took office.:eek:
2. I would say *Thomas Jefferson*, *Honest Abe* and *Ronald Reagan* if pushed into a corner.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
**********************************************************************************
Thomas Jefferson
Question boldly even the existence of God; because if there be one, He must approve the homage of Reason rather than that of blindfolded Fear.
-Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President

Religions are all alike – founded upon fables and mythologies.

The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being of His Father, in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter.

http://no-god.com/article/quote.html#jefferson
Abraham Lincoln
The Bible is not my book nor Christianity my profession. I could never give assent to the long, complicated statements of Christian dogma.
- Abraham Lincoln, US President

http://no-god.com/article/quote.html#lincoln
Ronald Reagan
President Reagan almost never left the White House to go to church, and he seldom invited a chaplain in to give services (though he attended church occasionally upon leaving office) ..... In his campaign speeches, Reagan asked Americans whether or not they were "better off," and he assured his followers that his economic programs intended to "let the people flourish," establishing a criterion for American politics that was as far from conventional religion as was imaginable. He made comfort and pleasure, not conviction and piety, the measure of all things.

Like Thomas Jefferson, Ronald Reagan revered Jesus of Nazarus as an oracle of moral wisdom. While Jefferson denied the divinity of Christ and Reagan upheld it, however, neither political leader believed that the meek shall inherit the earth or that the self was the seed of sin. One president could not stay away from Sally Hemings, the other would not chase the money changers from the temple.

http://hnn.us/articles/38958.html
"Not since the days of the Roman emperors—and never in the history of the United States Presidency—has an astrologer played such a significant role in the nation's affairs of State."
(Joan Quigley, author of "What Does Joan Say?" and astrologer to the Reagans)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joan_Quigley
In fact, Donald Regan (President Reagan's White House Chief of Staff) claims that by 1985 Quigley's reading of the President's charts had a hammerlock on the business of the White House. Taking cues from her "Friend," Nancy changed the time and date of scheduled events, canceled trips and severely restricted activities outside the White House. Regan was forced to keep a color-coded calendar on his desk to track the President's "good", "bad" and "iffy" days, and on at least one occasion Nancy gave Regan a list in which large chunks of time were marked "stay home," or "be careful" or "no public exposure." For the 1985 Geneva summit, Regan claims, it was left to the San Francisco seer to choose the most auspicious moment for our lame-duck Aquarian and the Russians' newly elevated Pisces to meet.

http://naturalplane.blogspot.com/2010_04_04_archive.html
Would "chesswarsnow" care to revise his list?

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. I could of been wrong about *Thomas J. (this seldom happens folks, so *enjoy*!)
2. But I wasn't wrong about *Honest Abe*, he was a follower of Jesus Christ, for sure.:clap2:
3. Perhaps the powers that be, never run a too religious person, I wonder who was the most religious person to ever hold the office?:confused:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Is this really your defense of DingleBarry? Pathetic. Al Baraqi himself MOCKING God and scripture:

Al Baraqi who for two years has SKIPPED the National Day of Prayer instead signs a "proclamation, a silly piece of paper, shunning Christians and prayer for our nation.
Obama to be prayer day no-show - Washington Times

Obama only wanted to celebrate a non-religious Christmas-http://radio.foxnews.com/2009/12/07/obama-wanted-non-religious-christmas/

Including the removal of the Nativity until public outrcry was so great.

Obama is known as the most radical abortion supporter- to include shelving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back