Obama Uses Teleprompters During Speech At Elementary School

I love how the progressives get assbent over their lords incompetence..

Only a fucking retard needs to use a teleprompter - the simple fact he has a problem with a pen and paper is funny enough, yet the fact he needs a teleprompter to talk to kids is just the cherry on top of the sundae.

What a tool..

You.

Are.

A.

Dumbshit.

That is all.

That is all you progressives can say - seriously..

All you say is "you're a retard."

I have been positing online for 15 years and when a progressive disagrees they always say "you're a retard" or "you're an idiot."

You never refute anything - you just call people names...

You're fucking pathetic...

At least when I disagree with an idea I STATE WHY I disagree with the idea - you fucking mental midgets just say "you're a retard."

Is being "intellectually challenged" a prerequisite for progressivism?

Yeah I often call right wing hacks morons? NOT!

And what is wrong with progress?
You a luddite? You use a computer don't ya?

I am functional progressive. Not the way that right wingers have distorted the meaning though.
kinda like their distortion of the word liberal during the Reagan years.
Heck the right wingers cannot even figure out what a conservative is.

How lame do you have to be that you need a teleprompter in order to speak to a 6th grade class. :eek: :cuckoo:

It is well-known that Obama is a King of all Users of Teleprompter.Almost all of speeches he reads from Teleprompter.

dude, you need to resize that sig banner. It's too long.

All presidents have used them, ever since they came into being. Some, more than others. But they've all used them.

So, now that SNOPES says the teleprompters were not for the part where he spoke to the students, suddenly you see them?

pathetic hack.

I saw them in your attachment, thank you.

Do you always sign your posts "pathetic hack"? I love the honesty, there.

If you weren't such a pathetic hack, who got kicked off her last board because she was a pathetic hack, you'd know I was calling you a pathetic hack, you pathetic hack.

When was the last time you disagreed with anything the Obama administration did? I, on the other hand, have actually posted in agreement with some of the things Obama has done as President. You, being a pathetic hack, would not realize that, because ti doesn't fit your world view.

I'm pretty certain she is a former USPOL poster... Apparently she wasn't communist enough.

You.

Are.

A.

Dumbshit.

That is all.

That is all you progressives can say - seriously..

All you say is "you're a retard."

I have been positing online for 15 years and when a progressive disagrees they always say "you're a retard" or "you're an idiot."

You never refute anything - you just call people names...

You're fucking pathetic...

At least when I disagree with an idea I STATE WHY I disagree with the idea - you fucking mental midgets just say "you're a retard."

Is being "intellectually challenged" a prerequisite for progressivism?

Yeah I often call right wing hacks morons? NOT!

And what is wrong with progress?
You a luddite? You use a computer don't ya?

I am functional progressive. Not the way that right wingers have distorted the meaning though.
kinda like their distortion of the word liberal during the Reagan years.
Heck the right wingers cannot even figure out what a conservative is.

I'm a classical liberal dummy...

There is everything wrong with progress... What is your end goal?? oh yeah - communism..

Pick up a fucking book and see what "progress" brought the Chinese, the USSR, Cambodians, Cubans etc.... How about totalitarianism???

Let me guess - your progress is different??? :lol:

I suppose totalitarian government is only ok when they're brutally enforcing "progress."

What the fuck do you know about "progress?"

Pol Pot thought he was progressive too, so did Stalin and Mao..

So what makes your progress any different than their ideas?? a promise not to murder people??

It doesn't work that way progressive....

So, now that SNOPES says the teleprompters were not for the part where he spoke to the students, suddenly you see them?

pathetic hack.

If you weren't such a pathetic hack, who got kicked off her last board because she was a pathetic hack, you'd know I was calling you a pathetic hack, you pathetic hack.

When was the last time you disagreed with anything the Obama administration did? I, on the other hand, have actually posted in agreement with some of the things Obama has done as President. You, being a pathetic hack, would not realize that, because ti doesn't fit your world view.

And you're a liar. You lie, and lie, and lie - and then act surprised when nobody believes you.

I wasn't kicked for the reason you're saying. And there you go, breathing and lying. Again.

Pathetic Hack.

And you're a liar. You lie, and lie, and lie - and then act surprised when nobody believes you.

I wasn't kicked for the reason you're saying. And there you go, breathing and lying. Again.

Pathetic Hack.

You're from USPOL...

Pathetic Hack.

I do believe I've managed to upset you. I'm good with that.

:rofl:

"There is everything wrong with progress... What is your end goal?? oh yeah - communism.."

Absolute brainwashed idiocy, Glennn.

Well they're doing a good job when the OWS protesters are repeating everything the speaker says like a bunch of zombie drones..

As an individualist I find that repulsive...

Forum List

Back