Obama Urges Soviet-Style Voting Laws

Why do Republicans always object to people voting?
Because we know turds like you can vote, and that horrifies us.
So, people you disagree with shouldn't be allowed to vote....and you call Obama a totalitarian. What an un-American douche bag.

Democracy always sucks when the unproductive greedy majority finds outs out they can use the government to steal money from the productive. You know, like in health care insurance subsidies.

Dickensonian Democracy

So, people you disagree with shouldn't be allowed to vote....and you call Obama a totalitarian. What an un-American douche bag.

Democracy always sucks when the unproductive greedy majority finds outs out they can use the government to steal money from the productive. You know, like in health care insurance subsidies.

That would be interesting if it had any relationship to reality. But it doesn't. But please prove me wrong. Produce the facts to back up that absurd statement. And I do mean facts, not op ed pieces from bloggers also not producing facts.

That would be interesting if it had any relationship to reality. But it doesn't. But please prove me wrong. Produce the facts to back up that absurd statement. And I do mean facts, not op ed pieces from bloggers also not producing facts.

The "relationship to reality" that eludes you Moon Bats is the fact that I have to pay so much taxes each year and the money goes to the welfare queens and other undesirables that voted in idiots like Obama to steal the money from me and give it to themselves.

In a real free society welfare queens wouldn't have access to my money by using the electorate process to force me to give the money to pay their bills for them.

Democracy facilitates that thievery and it is not right.

Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting to what to have for dinner.

The "relationship to reality" that eludes you Moon Bats is the fact that I have to pay so much taxes each year and the money goes to the welfare queens and other undesirables that voted in idiots like Obama to steal the money from me and give it to themselves.

In a real free society welfare queens wouldn't have access to my money by using the electorate process to force me to give the money to pay their bills for them.

So, no facts then. Either you just made it up in your head or someone told you to think that. You know, it is quite possible to be a conservative and use your brain at the same time. You should try it.

You are too stupid to get it I see.

No surprise I guess
You said that being an uninformed tool is better than being a liberal. Those were your words. You tiled yourself into a corner so to speak. Thanks for the laugh, dipshit.
No what I said was I'd GLADLY be seen as a tool or any other adjective for that matter than a fucking lib
Nope. That's not what you said.

I said:
j.e.d said:
You remain a blind partisan tool who asks how high when Fox tells you to jump.

To which you replied:
Grampa Murked U said:
I'll take that over being a liberal ANY DAY

:rofl:
What a dumb ass
The only dumb ass is the one telling me what I ment.

Fucking queer
Awe poor little butthurt bitch. Go wipe your pussy
I am upset. Your party keeps trashing what this country was founded on. If I wasn't "butthurt" I'd be one of you morons

Why do Communists always object to freedom?

cb032015dAPR20150320124516.jpg

[

Am I wrong? What are you doing to promote secession? Beating off on a message board?

You dumb fuck. Using that avatar for years......years after I used it for a few days. As if you own it. Late to the party.....and battling Staph and Mud for dumbest fucker here.

Congrats.

More than you're doing to promote violent revolution, assclown.

You disgrace the Che teeshirt you wear.....

[

Am I wrong? What are you doing to promote secession? Beating off on a message board?

You dumb fuck. Using that avatar for years......years after I used it for a few days. As if you own it. Late to the party.....and battling Staph and Mud for dumbest fucker here.

Congrats.

More than you're doing to promote violent revolution, assclown.

You disgrace the Che teeshirt you wear.....

You could at least try to make some sense.

So, no facts then. Either you just made it up in your head or someone told you to think that. You know, it is quite possible to be a conservative and use your brain at the same time. You should try it.

What facts are you looking for Moon Bat?

The fact that we have the most people on welfare ever and the largest bloated Federal budget ever is all you need to know that our filthy ass representative democracy has created thievery on a national scale.

In fact we have more people getting government payouts than working and half the sonofbitches don't have to pay any income tax.

Tony Saparno would be proud of the scam.

You don't have to work. Just vote for shitheads like Obama and he will steal the money for you and you can live well. Food stamps, housing subsidies, fuel subsidies, Earned Income Tax Credits, health insurance subsidies, even Obamaphone.

This lady is appreciative

Heard this morning that Our Kenyan Emperor has backed down from his mandatory voting proposal but haven't had that confirmed. Anybody got anything concrete?
Anything concrete? Anything CONCRETE? Are you fucking joking? This thread, this pile of utter nonsense, is based upon right-wing fantasy/delusion/lies. Obama never even proposed mandatory voting in the first place. Now you're going to trot out some bullshit about him "backing down" from his non-proposal?

:lmao:

What facts are you looking for Moon Bat?

The fact that we have the most people on welfare ever and the largest bloated Federal budget ever is all you need to know that our filthy ass representative democracy has created thievery on a national scale.

In fact we have more people getting government payouts than working and half the sonofbitches don't have to pay any income tax.

Tony Saparno would be proud of the scam.

You don't have to work. Just vote for shitheads like Obama and he will steal the money for you and you can live well. Food stamps, housing subsidies, fuel subsidies, Earned Income Tax Credits, health insurance subsidies, even Obamaphone.

This lady is appreciative

The fact that what you are stating as if it weren't a load of feces is actually true. Because you have not got one clue what you are talking about. You have been told what to think and, like a good little drone, you think it without once asking if it is true. Really, just for once try using your brain.

Heard this morning that Our Kenyan Emperor has backed down from his mandatory voting proposal but haven't had that confirmed. Anybody got anything concrete?

Oi vey. You don't even know what he said. Probably didn't bother checking it, just went along with the rest of the drones. And these are the people my party has sold out to. Just pathetic.

Sorry, guys. They had MSNBC on in the coffee shop and I caught only part of the story. Damn foolish of them to have that on anyway. This explains why I didn't hear anything further about it.

Here's more of that Hope and Change for you!!! He wants to get lazy Democrats off their couches and into the voting booths. :ahole-1:

At what point does he totally wish to do away with our basic freedoms? Read more of this stupidity @ Obama Urges Soviet-Style Voting Laws WITH LINKS!
yes, all legal and illegal aliens must vote, and they all must register thier pets as democrats.

Republicans don't object to legal voters exercizing their right to vote, or not to vote.

Why do Democrats want to make it easier for illegals to vote? That's the question I want you to answer

But they don't. There's your answer. You're parroting a kook conspiracy theory.

Or, put another way, Democrats make it easier for citizens to vote, which would theoretically make it easier for illegals to vote, but illegals don't vote, being illegals want to stay hidden, not advertise themselves. In a cost/benefit analysis, it makes no sense to risk jail and deportation over a single vote. The conspiracy theory makes no sense.

So, why do you choose to parrot the kook conspiracy theory?

But they don't. There's your answer. You're parroting a kook conspiracy theory.

Or, put another way, Democrats make it easier for citizens to vote, which would theoretically make it easier for illegals to vote, but illegals don't vote, being illegals want to stay hidden, not advertise themselves. In a cost/benefit analysis, it makes no sense to risk jail and deportation over a single vote. The conspiracy theory makes no sense.

So, why do you choose to parrot the kook conspiracy theory?

Illegals do vote, I could give examples but you would deny it anyway so why bother?
Voter fraud is rampant among Democrats and you ignore it and call us racist if we dare point it out, well call me racist if you wish:
Voter Fraud Is Rampant And Democrats Ignore It - Investors.com

The Democrat idea of mandatory voting should require a complete environmental review and a detailed EIS (Environmental Impact Statement). After all, millions of cubic yards of earth are going to have to be disturbed to get all those Democrat voters out of the cemeteries and into the polling place where they belong!

Forum List

Back