Obama Up 8 Points Nationally In Latest Pew Poll

Obviously the people being polled must have thought it was momentous. The problem republicans have is they can't run someone for prez that's very intelligent. The republican voters couldn't identify with him/her.

The only people who think Romney said anything momentous are the extremist leftwads.

And it's freaking the press out. Another propaganda moment that didn't have quite the effect they'd planned...

it's Josef, not Jose.

what's the difference?

Josef is of Hebrew origin, Jose is the Spanish version. Besides that, my member name is JosefK, not JoseK. Does that help?

I didn't know stalin was a jew...

oh wait that was with a ph.

nah I got it now. Thanks for being patient.

The mexican fireman who had triplets. Named the first triplet "jose". Named the second "Hose B". named the third "Jose F".

okay that was a reach. I apologize.

wait, what were we talking about??

Josef is of Hebrew origin, Jose is the Spanish version. Besides that, my member name is JosefK, not JoseK. Does that help?

Yes, I was going to say "Josef is a Jew, Jose is your gardener" but I refrained.

I figured your indignant outburst had something to do with race, and I was right.

He hates Mexicans.....its why I keep needling the stupid fuck.

No, needling is what you do when you dry hump your "date" with your needle dick and slobber on her cheek while she's passed out.

Yes, I was going to say "Josef is a Jew, Jose is your gardener" but I refrained.

I figured your indignant outburst had something to do with race, and I was right.

He hates Mexicans.....its why I keep needling the stupid fuck.

No, needling is what you do when you dry hump your "date" with your needle dick and slobber on her cheek while she's passed out.

Come let us reason over Burritos and Tequila spick....

The problem is those numbers do not reflect the actual make up of the electorate.....

These do....

So you actually believe Rasmussen's wild fantasy numbers about the electorate, despite their history of being the least accurate major polling firm ever? Such touching faith you have.

Rasmussen is kind of useful in that they have good precision, but lousy accuracy. They consistently bias their polls the same way each time. You can see the real results if you simply take a Rasmussen poll and shift 4 points from R to D.

You must hate Mexicans or you wouldn't bust a nut over the name.

It's okay. It's just a single letter..just a little "f". You won't miss it.

you guys really do drink the koolaid, don't you?

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 46% of the vote. Three percent (3%) prefer some other candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

When “leaners” are included, the race is tied with both Obama and Romney at 48%. Leaners are those who are initially uncommitted to the two leading candidates but lean towards one of them when asked a follow-up question.

Problem is, Rasmussen is the outlyer...

Or maybe just a liar.

Forum List

Back