Obama Up 8 Points Nationally In Latest Pew Poll

LOL.....the fire that burns in the belly of the Right is completely unmatched on the Left.

We didn't come out for McCain...we can't afford not to come out against this half white big earred uncle tom.

Rasmussen is always the outlier. They don't seem to refine their likely voter algorithms until the last two weeks. Until then, they're a joke.

You really ought to try looking at all polls, and see who's been drinking the Cheeri-Aid.

2012 General Election: Romney vs. Obama

Oh, and "leaners" have been breaking for Obama for a few weeks now. Unless you think that Mitt can walk on water, he's going to need a ton of help, mostly to get him to STFU, and reinvent himself in 5 weeks.
you can only hope.

heck you probably don't even need to vote

Here's the thing. I always vote. I believe it's a duty, and a constitutionally protected right. I sure know that Mitt is exciting his base to turn out. Does he even have a get out the vote effort yet? He seemed to be lagging for awhile. I guess he was hoping that multiple courts wouldn't be striking down his voter suppression efforts. Too bad for him.
way to go, Citizen Kane. Heck you probably vote twice, being a good democrat and all.

Good thing they ain't allowed to check IDs... :eusa_whistle:

EDIT just kidding. being an asshole is what I'm good at

Last edited:
Even more striking, is that Obama is polling even higher in the Pew poll than the winners of the last three presidential elections did in September.

Jose F......how is Che....your hero?

Are you dyslexic, or just stupid? What is this - the third or fourth time that I've had to correct you on the proper reading of my member name? it's Josef, not Jose. But, hey, please continue to display your stupidity and prove that you're inable to address the subject.

The Pew Research survey shows Obama running 8 percentage points ahead of Romney (51 to 43 percent) among 2,192 likely voters interviewed from Sept. 12 to 16, a period that began a week after the Democratic convention.

Obama Ahead with Stronger Support, Better Image and Lead on Most Issues | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

"likely voters interviewed from"

Fail: Pew: Consequently, Obama’s overall advantage – he leads 51% to 42% among registered voters –

Romney is ahead with the most important segment....LIKELY voters!!!!

Even more striking, is that Obama is polling even higher in the Pew poll than the winners of the last three presidential elections did in September.

Are you dyslexic, or just stupid? What is this - the third or fourth time that I've had to correct you on the proper reading of my member name? it's Josef, not Jose. But, hey, please continue to display your stupidity and prove that you're inable to address the subject.

Jose is close enough.

Last edited:

The Pew Research survey shows Obama running 8 percentage points ahead of Romney (51 to 43 percent) among 2,192 likely voters interviewed from Sept. 12 to 16, a period that began a week after the Democratic convention.

Obama Ahead with Stronger Support, Better Image and Lead on Most Issues | Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

He better be up 8...look at the sample data...

9-19-12-381.png

They interviewed 2343 registered voters
Only 30% identified as Republican
37% identified as Democrat
32% independent

The problem is those numbers do not reflect the actual make up of the electorate.....

These do....

rasmussan-2012.png

There are a number of other issues with the poll methodology (such as asking for the youngest voter in the household) but the biggest factor is the oversampling of Democrats...it's a sign of desperation.

LOL.....the fire that burns in the belly of the Right is completely unmatched on the Left.

We didn't come out for McCain...we can't afford not to come out against this half white big earred uncle tom.

You probably can't even afford to buy a vowel, you half-wit dip-shit.

Last edited:

Inable?

Thats that good commie education eh Che boy?

Jose F......you are an idiot.

He better be up 8...look at the sample data...

9-19-12-381.png

They interviewed 2343 registered voters
Only 30% identified as Republican
37% identified as Democrat
32% independent

The problem is those numbers do not reflect the actual make up of the electorate.....

These do....

rasmussan-2012.png

There are a number of other issues with the poll methodology (such as asking for the youngest voter in the household) but the biggest factor is the oversampling of Democrats...it's a sign of desperation.

and they do it EVERY ELECTION.

The thrill is gone for The Annointed One. The fact it's this close in Sept is scaring the hell out of the libs and the media.

Amazing the libtard media has made the killing of the ambassador go away... old news like the sinking of the Maine....

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of when the Black Ships were sailing up the river and the Goblins and Orcs were encouraged which made them fight harder.

Why, it has been supplanted by the REALLY important story about Mitt correctly identifying Obama's committed base at 47 percent!

Inable?

Thats that good commie education eh Che boy?

Jose F......you are an idiot.

Oh no, a typo! At least I'm able to properly read a name. GlazedDonut, you are a worthless sack of shit.

Go get raped in the ass by a silverback gorilla :thup:

moron_in_utero.jpg

what's the difference?

Josef is of Hebrew origin, Jose is the Spanish version. Besides that, my member name is JosefK, not JoseK. Does that help?

Yes, I was going to say "Josef is a Jew, Jose is your gardener" but I refrained.

I figured your indignant outburst had something to do with race, and I was right.

He hates Mexicans.....its why I keep needling the stupid fuck.

Josef is of Hebrew origin, Jose is the Spanish version. Besides that, my member name is JosefK, not JoseK. Does that help?

Yes, I was going to say "Josef is a Jew, Jose is your gardener" but I refrained.

I figured your indignant outburst had something to do with race, and I was right.

He hates Mexicans.....its why I keep needling the stupid fuck.

I figured.

Just a little further and he will give the fire-aids rantboy a run for his money.

Forum List

Back