Obama Unplugged: Spread the Wealth

Sure and if they want to do it however they want, they can. They just won't receive federal monies, ever. Oh wait, coincidentally enough, they all want to do it the way the fed wants them to do it. :lol:

Not every state does. Also the states are supposed run a balanced budget.

That would be the sixteenth amendment.

Next?

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

I don't see where it says I have I right to someone's services. Namely that a doctor would have to service me against his will.

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration..

That's some bullshit. It's unconstitutional to tax our labor! They aren't supposed to tax us unless the tax is for something specific. Where does our income tax go? It only pays down the INTEREST on the national debt.

If they want a road, they should charge us a road tax. School? charge us. Firefighters, charge us.

But to just tax our wages for nothing specific? Isn't that taxation without representation?

This is how they get away with spending all our money and then some. It's time to make them be responsible!!!!

They make up emergencies and spend money we don't have trying to fix the problem, which never works, but it enriches their buddies.

We're being scammed!!!

Not every state does. Also the states are supposed run a balanced budget.

Not every state receives federal monies? Do tell me which state receives 0 federal grants. :cuckoo:

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

I don't see where it says I have I right to someone's services. Namely that a doctor would have to service me against his will.

Who is talking against his will? Nobody, especially not Obama, is saying the doctor shouldn't get paid for his services. Just that it would be the government paying, not the individual.

Forum List

Back