: Obama Unemployment Rate Above 8% Longer Than Any Other President Since 1948

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
Four more years? What a failure and a joke of a president this man is. Congratulations Obama you are the man! :eusa_eh:

Barack-Obama2_0.jpg

Excluding January 2009, the month when Barack Obama was inaugurated, unemployment has stayed above 8 percent, which is longer than under any other administration since the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) started measuring the monthly jobless rate: Over 8 percent for 43 months during Obama compared to a total of 39 months above 8 percent between 1948 and 2008.

Over the course of 50 years, the unemployment rate in the United States was above 8 percent for a total of 3 years and 3 months; under Obama alone, the rate has been above 8 percent for 3 years and 7 months.

Also, no other president presided over three consecutive years of average annual unemployment of more than 8 percent before Obama, according to the BLS data.

BLS: Obama Unemployment Rate Above 8% Longer Than Any Other President Since 1948 | CNSNews.com

They don t care------------------

A bunch of Howard Stern on-the-street survey types...................

The emotionally driven, liberal, celebrity hounds don't care. That includes almost all liberals

I'm amazed he got it down from 10.1 with an entire political party trying to stop him every step of the way.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N680dYVPKqU]Obama Phone Remix - (J. Geils Band - Centerfold) - Michael Berry Show - 10/1/12 - YouTube[/ame]

If Mitt wins he will tie Obama's record.

Im willing to bet a year after his, Romney's, inauguration the employment rate will drop below 8% and continue to drop.

(As long as the tax rate is not hiked by Obama before he becomes POTUS)

It might go to 7 but I do not expect it to drop below that for a decade.
Unless it is a numbers game by people running out of benefits or giving up, etc.

I'm amazed he got it down from 10.1 with an entire political party trying to stop him every step of the way.

Obama's the man he got it up to 10.1% then droped it down to 8.1 quite an accomplishment :clap2:

Im willing to bet a year after his, Romney's, inauguration the employment rate will drop below 8% and continue to drop.

Unless it is a numbers game by people running out of benefits or giving up, etc.

Like now....?

would u admit thats working for obama

Like now....?

Yep and same as it was with Bush as well.

Mitt's job creation goal is 12 million jobs over the next four years. The very same number analysts expect current policy (i.e. Obama's) to generate over that timeframe.

Like now....?

Sorry, but I dont buy that one... I had worked for damn near 30 continuous years prior to Obama, and it didn't take 6 months before I lost my first job, and 1 year after that, I lost another one.

Obama has been a dismal failure as a president, and a scandalous leader to say the least.

I hate him and hope Romney mops the floor with him in November.

Mitt's job creation goal is 12 million jobs over the next four years. The very same number analysts expect current policy (i.e. Obama's) to generate over that timeframe.

Obama has a record and that record is a net loss of jobs. Four more years?

Like now....?

Sorry, but I dont buy that one... I had worked for damn near 30 continuous years prior to Obama, and it didn't take 6 months before I lost my first job, and 1 year after that, I lost another one.

Obama has been a dismal failure as a president, and a scandalous leader to say the least.

I hate him and hope Romney mops the floor with him in November.

the same numbers game with unemp figures helped Bush's number look better too.

I had a 75K job go to india under Bush.

Fact.

Forum List

Back